*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by dhart48

i guess im the only one who believes that ben didnt send the smoke monster after the soldiers,but instead traveled through time to talk to widmore(the last scene of the episode) or maybe he did both,but my money is not on him sending the smoke monster to wreak havoc

I initially thought that too but the timeline of events in the episode didn't really point in that direction. Assuming that him waking up in the desert was him traveling in time, where did the jacket come from? and they specifically showed that he had a wound on his arm, either a cut or gun shot.. where'd that come from? fast forward, he sees Widmore, then travels back in time, dirties himself up and meets up with everyone on the island again? doesn't add up.
EDIT: he also had bruises all over his face when he walked in. If he traveled in time then those bruises either a) never healed and he hid them when he went to see Widmore or b) he had to knock himself around some more to show those bruises again when he got back
laugh.gif

im not saying he was time travelng the WHOLE episode,all im saying is that right when alex is shot,ben says "he changed the rules" goes into his secret chamber and then pops back out. How do you know that the convo in the last scene wth widmore even took place during the same flashforward??? plus the whole scene consisted of ben talking about killing widmore's daughter(penny) much like widmore did to him,Ben seemed like he had just watched her die,and he also told widmore "you changed the rules"

Even if it wasn't the whole episode, how would they explain the bruises disappearing in the Widmore scene and then reappearing on his face when he getsback? Its possible that he time traveled, but again the way it was presented doesn't add up at all, it'd be a stretch for us to pick and chooseparticular scenes and say they went together since they never presented any hints or anything to prove it like they usually do.

(For the record, I actually thought he traveled into the future too, but then the more I thought about it the more it didn't add up to me.)

How far ahead in the future is the flashforward? Aaron's already 2 or so?

Was this what was in the paper? Didn't see it too clearly....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_18
August 18- 21, 2006: The Boston Massacre 2: The Yankees defeat the Red Sox 2-1 at Fenway Park, completing a five-game sweep of the Red Sox in the first five game series between the teams in 33 years, evoking memories of 1978's "Boston Massacre".

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Who didn't see that coming really now?

Right...
I wanna know why they fell out.

This was after the court hearing. Kate said "I'm glad you changed you changed your mind." Plus the Yankees won the pennant...we all knowthat's not happening in the present.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Right...

This was after the court hearing. Kate said "I'm glad you changed you changed your mind." Plus the Yankees won the pennant...we all know that's not happening in the present.
roll.gif

You right...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what's all of this about Jack not raising Aaron...

I remember the psychic was adamant about no one raising him but Claire.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Right...

This was after the court hearing. Kate said "I'm glad you changed you changed your mind." Plus the Yankees won the pennant...we all know that's not happening in the present.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I think Jack was testing out Hurley's theory when he proposed to Kate.

Sorry guys...i just got home...this theatre buisness is killing my time with LOST... I'll try to fill you guys in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom