*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

Yep...i also forgot to mention the cabin. We haven't seen it in daylight.....have we?

and you Eko fanatics are starting to scare me.

and yes "Danpat" is fine as hell.

I wish I knew... but check your inbox
pimp.gif

Edit: wack.. the photobucket is private now
ohwell.gif

Alrite Guys here in the west Coast theres about 35 minutes left until the New Episodes airs

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I wish I knew... but check your inbox
pimp.gif

Edit: wack.. the photobucket is private now
ohwell.gif

Is she some ordinary chick??? Or a celeb??? Man o man do i love this chick.

"Either that, Or it only appears when Jacob allows it to. "

but didn't the producers say that everything on the show can be scientifically proven?? so that wouldn't make sense.. or can it

^^
Fell in Love quick
Just like when i saw Naomi for the first time
falling from the sky like that
=]]

^^Naomi is another one
pimp.gif

But this "danpat" chick....now i know how Borat felt when he first saw Pamela Anderson.

I should have made a Team Naomi
cuz she deserves it cuz she is pretty Hot
alrite ima go prepare to watch Lost now

an internet celeb of sorts... found the pics I was looking for, check pm again.

(sorry to hijack the thread, just sharing the knowledge
laugh.gif
)

Ok, after further reviewing additional pics of "danpat", I have concluded thats she is far too young for me, and she seems a bit childish. I am nolonger in love..
smh.gif

How ironic on all days it has to be on Valentines
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by vector23

Eko was killed by the smoke because he couldn't be manipulated.

I can't believe my man Sayid has sold his soul
frown.gif

And Ben is Evil.

I don't think it's that simple...Roles have reversed.

Maybe Ben isn't the evil one...

I am probably totally off, but look at it like this. The major players are not the losties or 'the others'or this new crew sent in. They all have abilities which enable them to accomplish what their "Employers", for lack of a better word, tasked them todo.

There are essentially two sides IMO. Benjamin Linus representing the essences of the island is on one side. The rich, powerful fathers( sun's dad, theWidmoores, etc.) are on the other side.

Ben is the physical body into which the evil spirit resides. It is imprisoned on the island. The powerful fathers are like the 12 lost tribes of Jacob.(GoodSpirits). Is this theory still valid? idk

Anyways, the fathers funded the Dharma Initative on the island. Dharma workers were all killed off by Ben. Ben takes control of the island and maintains aloyal following. He uses the island to go out into the world, spiritually or physically, and captures Jacob aka Jack's father.

The 12 Fathers attempt to retake the island by a multi-step plan. Step 1. crashing a plane full of people who are special. Everything is planned. However,it isn't enough. Ben is able to manipulate the losties, especially Locke. Step 2. send in Naomi. Doesn't work.

Ben goes on the offense. He manipulates Sayid. Gives him a hit list of those powerful fathers. And Sayid starts taking them out.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Eko was killed by the smoke because he couldn't be manipulated.

I can't believe my man Sayid has sold his soul
frown.gif

And Ben is Evil.

I don't think it's that simple...Roles have reversed.

Maybe Ben isn't the evil one...

I am probably totally off, but look at it like this. The major players are not the losties or 'the others' or this new crew sent in. They all have abilities which enable them to accomplish what their "Employers", for lack of a better word, tasked them to do.

There are essentially two sides IMO. Benjamin Linus representing the essences of the island is on one side. The rich, powerful fathers( sun's dad, the Widmoores, etc.) are on the other side.

Ben is the physical body into which the evil spirit resides. It is imprisoned on the island. The powerful fathers are like the 12 lost tribes of Jacob.(Good Spirits). Is this theory still valid? idk

Anyways, the fathers funded the Dharma Initative on the island. Dharma workers were all killed off by Ben. Ben takes control of the island and maintains a loyal following. He uses the island to go out into the world, spiritually or physically, and captures Jacob aka Jack's father.

The 12 Fathers attempt to retake the island by a multi-step plan. Step 1. crashing a plane full of people who are special. Everything is planned. However, it isn't enough. Ben is able to manipulate the losties, especially Locke. Step 2. send in Naomi. Doesn't work.

Ben goes on the offense. He manipulates Sayid. Gives him a hit list of those powerful fathers. And Sayid starts taking them out.

You are on the right track...but your still not seeing the BIG picture.

^^^yes, and no...As I've mentioned numerous times (pun not intended) throughout the shows existence, there is more to this show than time travel.

Sayid is still the man...
laugh.gif
. Even though he is working for Ben.. Istill think he doesn't like him for some reason. I don't know, I have to see what occurred from the time he was on the Helicopter to when he got shot.

Vector, good theory.

^^^None of the members of the Oceanic are pleased to be back on land...it seem some are content with it, but they aren't.

They had to make a major sacrifice to get back to civilization. A sacrifice that they regret.

Let's say that DHARMA created a time machine
So, DHARMA, now understanding the power of such a device, decides to move the experiment to a remote island, where they can test the time machine in seclusion.Before DHARMA ever started sending humans back in time (via the time machine), they began their studies with other animals, such as polar bears. They wouldsend a polar bear back in time a few years, and then change its habitat to see if it could "survive." DHARMA saw that once polar bears had gone backin time, they could survive on the island, and in remote deserts. DHARMA observed that these polar bears could survive in the desert for as long as they hadgone back in time

NYCKNICKS, can you give me the spoiler for who Danpat is?

Episode was 8/10 kinda slow, but the Sayid Flash Forward was good.

Minkowski is the name of a German mathematician. The space which is named after him is a hyper-dimensional manifold in which Einstein's equations forspecial relativity are perfectly solvable

Back
Top Bottom