Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Hopefully we do good on the trip, though.

Thought it would be a little more entertaining. Good night for Blake minus the FT

Blake was 
eek.gif
 tonight. Game woulda been closer if EG was playing, wanted to see him and Pooh go at it as they were former AAU teammates. GG.
Btw, is Foye tradable? 
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

DJ hasn't done anything tonight. Complete non-factor.

Griffin did all he could, but VDN needs to limit his minutes a bit. At times, he looked exhausted out there. Which explains his free throw shooting tonight.

Road trip is finally here. Lets hope that we can go at least .500, even though that's going to be tough.

I don't understand how that happens, if you're a season ticket holder, your tickets are already sent to you before the season even starts. I don't see how they can sell your seats if you paid for them already. Not sure what went down but it does suck if it's true.

Anyway, congrats to Blake! If he continues to play the way he's been playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get voted as a starter next season.
pimp.gif

Congrats to Blake on becoming an all-star. Well deserved
pimp.gif

Longest road trip of any team in the league this season starts tonight (11 games, including the Laker "away" game). Any predictions?

I'm thinking 4-7. Anything better than that would be great for the growth of this team.

Damn, I don't even want to predict what's going to happen on the road trip. I'm just hoping for the best, hopefully the team can come together and start to figure out how to win on the road.

Nice all around team win tonight with Foye bailing out the team in the 4th. The ATL loss still hurts but they have some very winnable road games coming up.

i see it this way (so i dont kill myself). it was the least we could do for cleveland and their fans. thay have had it rough this year and we, as clipper fans, know how that feels.

its not like we lost on  purpose, but still.  i gotta stay sane

Back
Top Bottom