**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

yall try too hard

at the end of the day he pioneered pretty much a decades entire soundscape thus far

obviously someone likes it :lol: [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

not to mention yall conveniently leave out that chance, kendrick, cole, drake, and probably countless other "lyrical" dudes who just haven't verbalized it were influenced by him

y'all only wanna acknowledge the young thugs and co.

but carry on

Last edited:
Wayne is trash, ain't no Wayne influence in J Cole or kendricks rhymes, them dudes actually rap about stuff and make sense

Last edited:
imagine subject matter being the only way someone can influence you :lol:

3 out of 4 of those ****** verbally have said Wayne influenced them and he's on Cole's AM influence list.

but hey like i said, y'all got it. :lol:

Last edited:
It ok for people to think Wayne is trash bro

I've listed to Cole since the the mixtape days when him BOB were dropping (before bob went pop)
None of them songs had Wayne style rapping to them.

It ok for people to think Wayne is trash bro

I've listed to Cole since the the mixtape days when him BOB were dropping (before bob went pop)
None of them songs had Wayne style rapping to them.
if you've ever created something you know influence doesn't always mean copy.

Carti was an influence to 4:44 according to Hov.  influence could mean anything from using the same flow to magnolia making him want to make the opposite type of music, but influence is influence.

That being said, if I cared to look hard enough I'm sure I'd find at least 1 or 2 verses where Cole uses a Wayne like cadence/bounce. People forget how many flows Wayne has had since like 96. A lot of people only associate the "Wayne flow" with being that 'I got Doritos, that's nacho cheese' style rap from 2008-now.

Last edited:
Wayne probably did influence every rapper in the world. They heard those ABC 123 *** bars and seen all those white kids calling him the best rapper alive/goat and they knew they could grab a mic and barely try and be top 10. "I'm so high i can ___" omg man omfg did u hear this dude. "_____ eat *****" brooooooo "******** on u ****** like _____" wow best rapper alive idc idc

NT swears Wayne was never nice...
laugh.gif

Like we getting Carter 1+2 or even dedication 1+2 from ANYBODY rapping right now....
this. prostitute flange n i feel like dying was waynes peak tho it was down hill from there lol

thats when he started....
Wayne probably did influence every rapper in the world. They heard those ABC 123 *** bars and seen all those white kids calling him the best rapper alive/goat and they knew they could grab a mic and barely try and be top 10. "I'm so high i can ___" omg man omfg did u hear this dude. "_____ eat *****" brooooooo "******** on u ****** like _____" wow best rapper alive idc idc
 and 
Don't forget the squealing laughter after a pathetic punchline

Last edited:
NT swears Wayne was never nice...:lol:

Like we getting Carter 1+2 or even dedication 1+2 from ANYBODY rapping right now....
NT be doing to much. If someone fall off then they always was trash on here. These tracks hard and wayne has plenty kids in the game. "I gave birth to your style, I need a check for my labor"

This wayne slander gots to stop. Everyone in hear know they fcked with Wayne heavy, so kill that noise!

We done been down this road before. :lol: He mada a impact but ya'll that was lil kids during his run give him credit for stuff that was poppin before him. Ya'll are just in awe of him.

Jeezy and Gucci have been just as influential as Wayne.

Wayne died once Carter 3 dropped. I don't acknowledge son past c2. Sqad up pre corny punchline Wayne was his best form. Just talking that young fly ***** ****, then he turned into the worse url battle rapper with a beat. His flow saved people from really hearing the ******ed **** he was saying that they were gassing.

He was still dropping heat after c2. Like father like son doesnt get the credit it deserves wayne was in prime form on there. No ceilings, sorry for the wait, dedication 5, etc. & jeezy isnt as influential as weezy.

I liked Like Father Like Son, but there's a difference between good tracks that are bangers and the ":wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:" stuff y'all been talking about. Dude ain't never had that, he just bombarded the hell out of the game with music and forced people to listen. I used to have a chem and bio lab partner that I didn't think was attractive. Doing assignments with her 5 days a week for two and a half months had me thinking she was attractive. That's Wa_n_'s music in a nutshell.

He was still dropping heat after c2. Like father like son doesnt get the credit it deserves wayne was in prime form on there. No ceilings, sorry for the wait, dedication 5, etc. & jeezy isnt as influential as weezy.

TM101 started a whole sound and style that's been running hip hop since. The beats, the ad-libs.

I liked Like Father Like Son, but there's a difference between good tracks that are bangers and the ":wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:" stuff y'all been talking about. Dude ain't never had that, he just bombarded the hell out of the game with music and forced people to listen. I used to have a chem and bio lab partner that I didn't think was attractive. Doing assignments with her 5 days a week for two and a half months had me thinking she was attractive. That's Wa_n_'s music in a nutshell.

:lol: i disagree about wayne but i know exactly what you mean w/ your lab partner.

thought i just be trippin

Last edited:
whats the backstory behind the blanks in wayne name?

Back
Top Bottom