Official LifeHack Thread...lets' make our lives more efficient!

For the hydrogen peroxide tip:
-If you plan on doing it everyday as part of your daily routine, dilute it with water. Your teeth will stay whiter longer
-If you plan on doing it only for a few days just to get a quick whitening, use straight HP. You will need to redo the entire process every so often

-If you plan on doing it everyday as part of your daily routine, dilute it with water. Your teeth will stay whiter longer
-If you plan on doing it only for a few days just to get a quick whitening, use straight HP. You will need to redo the entire process every so often

i think it also helps strengthen your teeth.

im gonna have to start using this.

i think it also helps strengthen your teeth.

im gonna have to start using this.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

do you use the 1:1 daily?   once or twice a day?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

do you use the 1:1 daily?   once or twice a day?

my moms used to be a nurse and said they used HP as mouthwash at their hospital but diluted it with water. she was sayin it could be harsh on your gums and what not if you do it consistently, just a heads up not to overdo it brohambs

my moms used to be a nurse and said they used HP as mouthwash at their hospital but diluted it with water. she was sayin it could be harsh on your gums and what not if you do it consistently, just a heads up not to overdo it brohambs

I use the 1:1 daily. But yeah, it can get pretty harsh on your gums after prolonged use. When that happens, I usually just stop for a week then start again
Nice teeth and a nice smile can go a long way for your appearance. I work in retail and I have all kinds of people randomly come up to me. They always ask how my teeth get so white or what a nice smile I have. Feels good man
laugh.gif

I use the 1:1 daily. But yeah, it can get pretty harsh on your gums after prolonged use. When that happens, I usually just stop for a week then start again
Nice teeth and a nice smile can go a long way for your appearance. I work in retail and I have all kinds of people randomly come up to me. They always ask how my teeth get so white or what a nice smile I have. Feels good man
laugh.gif

Thread is amazing, p4l. Thanks fir the contributions guys. Also, I'm a bit worried about the potential long-term effects of the hydrogen peroxide. Anyone look into this deeper? paws.

Thread is amazing, p4l. Thanks fir the contributions guys. Also, I'm a bit worried about the potential long-term effects of the hydrogen peroxide. Anyone look into this deeper? paws.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Yeah, this hydrogen peroxide thing is way too good to be true... I am also wondering if there are any long-term side-effects to this? I will be doing some Google research on it
laugh.gif

Yeah, this hydrogen peroxide thing is way too good to be true... I am also wondering if there are any long-term side-effects to this? I will be doing some Google research on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

^let us know what you find. But his dentist said it was fine sooo....
pimp.gif

now Im curious I just started a few days ago but I dont wanna start growing extra teeth or anything.................

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

^let us know what you find. But his dentist said it was fine sooo....
pimp.gif

now Im curious I just started a few days ago but I dont wanna start growing extra teeth or anything.................

& 

@ the battery/foil trick

You mean to tell me I've been wasting my time looking for AAs when I could have been using AAAs?

Back
Top Bottom