Official LifeHack Thread...lets' make our lives more efficient!

gMtAJ.png

4Qocf.jpg

UMZpr.jpg

There are a few diff brands of those combo locks I learned how to open in like 30 seconds in HS. It was all about listening to when they made a clicking noise and then depending on the brand you had to know how much to add or subtract from where it clicked to get the right value, figured it out using similar locks I already knew the combos  too.

Never stole anything, but had mad people thinking I was the new houdini 
laugh.gif

There are a few diff brands of those combo locks I learned how to open in like 30 seconds in HS. It was all about listening to when they made a clicking noise and then depending on the brand you had to know how much to add or subtract from where it clicked to get the right value, figured it out using similar locks I already knew the combos  too.

Never stole anything, but had mad people thinking I was the new houdini 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

hmmm worth a shot

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Want whiter teeth? Rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide and water everytime after you brush your teeth. Your teeth will be a brilliant white after about 3 days.

Hydrogen peroxide is the main ingredient in whitening systems. The liquid form is easier to use, faster, and significantly cheaper. $.50 bottle vs. $30+ whitening system. I told my dentist I do this and he said that it's one of the best kept secrets. Dentists never tell you that hydrogen peroxide works because they want you to spend money to come in and have them whiten your teeth.

hmmm worth a shot

Couple things, not really life hacks, but merely suggestions for how to lose weight without following a "plan" or going nuts:

1. Walk with a purpose, not for the sake of walking. If the grocery store is a half mile away, walk there every other trip, or so. You burn 100 calories each time.

2. When dieting, don't cut everything bad out at once. The human body isn't wired to go from cheeseburgers to just rabbit food overnight. You'll go crazy. Subtract things gradually. The easiest way to start is cutting out soda. Drink water for a week and you'll already start feeling different. Then start making a healthy dinner every other night (I do chicken a lot). Eventually you'll start to cut out more and more things and subconsciously form good habits.

3. Learn how to work out on a rowing machine (of all the bad technique at the gym, this takes the cake). It's the best full body work out in the entire gym. It works literally every muscle in your body, and it's great if you're pressed for time, hate being at the gym, or the gym is crowded (machines are always open). Do ten to fifteen minutes of hard work on a rowing machine and I guarantee you just got a better work out than almost everybody else there.

I (quickly) dropped a crazy amount of weight last year doing this (gradually eating better, rowing machine, walking more). I was never in the gym for more than 20 minutes each visit, unless I decided to shoot hoops (not play games though, have bad knees), which I do from time to time.

Couple things, not really life hacks, but merely suggestions for how to lose weight without following a "plan" or going nuts:

1. Walk with a purpose, not for the sake of walking. If the grocery store is a half mile away, walk there every other trip, or so. You burn 100 calories each time.

2. When dieting, don't cut everything bad out at once. The human body isn't wired to go from cheeseburgers to just rabbit food overnight. You'll go crazy. Subtract things gradually. The easiest way to start is cutting out soda. Drink water for a week and you'll already start feeling different. Then start making a healthy dinner every other night (I do chicken a lot). Eventually you'll start to cut out more and more things and subconsciously form good habits.

3. Learn how to work out on a rowing machine (of all the bad technique at the gym, this takes the cake). It's the best full body work out in the entire gym. It works literally every muscle in your body, and it's great if you're pressed for time, hate being at the gym, or the gym is crowded (machines are always open). Do ten to fifteen minutes of hard work on a rowing machine and I guarantee you just got a better work out than almost everybody else there.

I (quickly) dropped a crazy amount of weight last year doing this (gradually eating better, rowing machine, walking more). I was never in the gym for more than 20 minutes each visit, unless I decided to shoot hoops (not play games though, have bad knees), which I do from time to time.

jp nice stuff
pimp.gif

One - hydrogen peroxide could be bought anywhere, grocery stores, pharmacies, duane reade, rite aid, publix...wherever.

I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks so hopefully people keep this thread alive with some good finds.

And I totally co-sign with An dee up there that toilet trick saved my live. One of the best life hacks ever.

jp nice stuff
pimp.gif

One - hydrogen peroxide could be bought anywhere, grocery stores, pharmacies, duane reade, rite aid, publix...wherever.

I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks so hopefully people keep this thread alive with some good finds.

And I totally co-sign with An dee up there that toilet trick saved my live. One of the best life hacks ever.

Back
Top Bottom