OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I know they won't, but I wish the Gumbo iD would come back. I had an amazing design made and as soon as I was about to buy it, they removed the option -_-

Is anybody feelin these? Which ones are best? Wanna make sure I get the right ID's before the lebron 12's come

out.

1. The White part above the Red Everglades design glows in the dark. Icy Sole

2. The glow in the dark sole. Is blue when not glowing

3.Glow in the dark sole. Is orange when not glowing

As you can probably tell, I like the gold swoosh :D

Is anybody feelin these? Which ones are best? Wanna make sure I get the right ID's before the lebron 12's come

out.

1. The White part above the Red Everglades design glows in the dark. Icy Sole

2. The glow in the dark sole. Is blue when not glowing

3.Glow in the dark sole. Is orange when not glowing

As you can probably tell, I like the gold swoosh :D
I like the second pair!! Super fresh.

So here's my first one.  Obvious subject matter.  Gonna be sending it out to have the liner and midfoot shank done up in that Givenchy-esque pattern....and the foamposite material will get the gloss treatment as well.  Should be a pretty nasty shoe.  ...and I'm 100% satisfied with the build quality.  Got these for $200 thanks to a coupon code...and my next pair which is white/black/black/green glow in the dark was $212 because of a coupon.

Without further waiting.  Watch The Throne.  Yeah, it may not be the most original idea...but I love the shoe and this is the only way I'll EVER get a pair.

...and the design that's all me.  I call this one want vs need...and it's a CW that's a go to for me on ID.  It looks good on a lot of silhouettes imho.

Hope everyone likes 'em.  These are the first Nike ID's I've even went through with.  I generally order them and get cold feet...but I've been stacking LBJ XI's and figured these would slide nicely into the collection.

Opinions and constructive criticism are appreciated.  ...and I LOVE looking through this thread.  We've got some ID masters posting on niketalk.  Keep up the good work guys.  Some bonafide neck breakers are included here...

Just placed my order for two ID's. Don't know what got into me, but as the XI's come to a close, I really started to get into them more. Hope they come out well.

So here's my first one.  Obvious subject matter.  Gonna be sending it out to have the liner and midfoot shank done up in that Givenchy-esque pattern....and the foamposite material will get the gloss treatment as well.  
Without further waiting.  Watch The Throne.  Yeah, it may not be the most original idea...but I love the shoe and this is the only way I'll EVER get a pair.

Last edited:
Bro, I got the smooth tip laces.  I never really measured them.  They're long enough, though.  ...but I did add some nice metal aglets.  

...and from what I hear, my shoe will be 100% wearable once the liner and midfoot shank are done.  Again, I have no info regarding the shank.  I figure it'd best to leave that type of work to folks who know what they're talking about....because I most certainly do not...

I have since got more aggressive looking Watch The Throne lace locks, too.  I am SO hype for this to be my first "real" custom shoe.  I want them to look as close to the real thing as possible.  I even bought a 1 of 1 end label for a normal LBJ XI box so they wouldn't have to stay in a crummy Nike ID box.

Very excited about this pair of kicks....and glad I decided to collect the XI in general.  It's such a fantastic shoe.  Looks, colorways and comfort are all the charts.  My only regret is passing on the Gumbo League ID.  I should have pulled out all the stops on one of those when given the chance...

Bro, I got the smooth tip laces.  I never really measured them.  They're long enough, though.  ...but I did add some nice metal aglets.  

...and from what I hear, my shoe will be 100% wearable once the liner and midfoot shank are done.  Again, I have no info regarding the shank.  I figure it'd best to leave that type of work to folks who know what they're talking about....because I most certainly do not...
Thats what I got too but they come in 3 sizes 45 (which i got for my KD WTT), 54 which Im hoping the Bron will be because its what i bought for it, and 63 which is like a boot size

I would be careful on the shank because unless its painted under the plastic its not going to be wearable wo scratching the print off. I was going to grab those kings pride custom locks but the XI WTT only came with a standard gold lion head lace lock

Last edited:

Thats what I got too but they come in 3 sizes 45 (which i got for my KD WTT), 54 which Im hoping the Bron will be because its what i bought for it, and 63 which is like a boot size

I would be careful on the shank because unless its painted under the plastic its not going to be wearable wo scratching the print off. I was going to grab those kings pride custom locks but the XI WTT only came with a standard gold lion head lace lock
I've got metallic gold lion head locks for the shoe, too...but I decided I'd rather have the traditional Watch The Throne locks.  Variety is the spice of life. :tongue:

...and I was thinking of having the paint work done to the midfoot shank and then adding SEVERAL coats of clear and a sole protector.  It's not like I'm going to wear these very often anyway, if at all.  It should hold up to the light wear the shoes MAY see.

In total honesty, I'm more hype for the white/black/green gitd LBJ XI ID's I ordered.  I LOVE that colorway.  I have a pretty cliche pair of Yeezy-esque Kobe 9 flyknit lows headed my way, too...and even though the yeesy colorway is literally done to death...it looks fantastic on that shoe.  I have a pair of custom lace locks waiting for those as well....

Last edited:
Those Want vs Needs should come out very dope. And I can't wait to see the finished product WTTs. Lots of pics when they arrive please sir! Lol

I've got metallic gold lion head locks for the shoe, too...but I decided I'd rather have the traditional Watch The Throne locks.  Variety is the spice of life. :tongue:

...and I was thinking of having the paint work done to the midfoot shank and then adding SEVERAL coats of clear and a sole protector.  It's not like I'm going to wear these very often anyway, if at all.  It should hold up to the light wear the shoes MAY see.

In total honesty, I'm more hype for the white/black/green gitd LBJ XI ID's I ordered.  I LOVE that colorway.  I have a pretty cliche pair of Yeezy-esque Kobe 9 flyknit lows headed my way, too...and even though the yeesy colorway is literally done to death...it looks fantastic on that shoe.  I have a pair of custom lace locks waiting for those as well....
have you seen the sample WTT XI? it has gold "Lion" lacelocks i actually thought it was the customizer on here that somebody had found pics from and was posting but i guess now

Anybody knows the official last day? I ordered a pair last night and thinking about one more to wrap it up. Get my refund on Oct 3rd hope I can cash out one last time

Anybody knows the official last day? I ordered a pair last night and thinking about one more to wrap it up. Get my refund on Oct 3rd hope I can cash out one last time

They tend to send out emails with about a week to go, but if the 12 drops on Oct 6, you might be cutting it real close.

I'm just glad I finally pulled the trigger on the LBJ XI ID.  I STILL regret passing on the LBJ X Elite ID.  ...but I just wasn't a fan of the LBJ X or the X Elite at the time.  I could still take or leave the normal LBJ X...but the Elite model has grown on me.

Wonder why they never put the XI Elite on ID?

Those Want vs Needs should come out very dope. And I can't wait to see the finished product WTTs. Lots of pics when they arrive please sir! Lol
I just got a tracking number for the WvsN yesterday.  VERY, VERY excited to see those in hand.  I think they're gonna be neck breakers.  I'm thinking of ordering a KD7 in the exact same CW.

have you seen the sample WTT XI? it has gold "Lion" lacelocks i actually thought it was the customizer on here that somebody had found pics from and was posting but i guess now
Yeah, I've seen the sample WTT XI's.  Like I said, I picked up metallic gold Lion Head locks for the shoes....but then decided I would rather have the more traditional W.T.T. lace locks.  I know a guy from Manilla who does INCREDIBLE lace locks (King's Pride PH)....so I ordered a pair from him.  I don't have a single LBJ XI WITHOUT a lace lock at this point...and I have  him to thank for that.  His work is incredible.  Shipping is slow, considering where the product comes from...but it's totally worth a wait.  I'd recommend any LBJ sneaker fan hit him up.  He's got something for just about any shoe you can think of.....

Last edited:

Yeah, I've seen the sample WTT XI's.  Like I said, I picked up metallic gold Lion Head locks for the shoes....but then decided I would rather have the more traditional W.T.T. lace locks.  I know a guy from Manilla who does INCREDIBLE lace locks (King's Pride PH)....so I ordered a pair from him.  I don't have a single LBJ XI WITHOUT a lace lock at this point...and I have  him to thank for that.  His work is incredible.  Shipping is slow, considering where the product comes from...but it's totally worth a wait.  I'd recommend any LBJ sneaker fan hit him up.  He's got something for just about any shoe you can think of.....
man that's my dude I just did an order today for 5 lace locks today, had to get all my exts and my 2 lows that I didn't have them on

He does excellent work.  So far I've ordered 4 lion head locks, a W.T.T. lock and the bigger/chunkier W.T.T. II lock.  Shipping is a bit slow, from where he's located in Manilla....but the product is worth the wait.

He'll be doing the lock for my flyknit Kobe 9 Elite low ID, too....

Last edited:

He does excellent work.  So far I've ordered 4 lion head locks, a W.T.T. lock and the bigger/chunkier W.T.T. II lock.  Shipping is a bit slow, from where he's located in Manilla....but the product is worth the wait.

He'll be doing the lock for my flyknit Kobe 9 Elite low ID, too....
I don't like the kobe locks so I didn't get one for my snakeskins and now that i'm home I think I missed one but it's ok, i'm hoping they'll be here in time to show off at the sneaker con i'm going to next month as is I only have the ones from him for my KC, I tell you what his process is faster than the LeBron xi id was until they got their ish together these last 3mons
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom