OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Red Everglades are sick!!! :smokin

Not really a ID person.... But I did a mock up of that same everglade colorway. Only difference is my sock is liner black & the bottom TPU shank is black with gold sig.

Joints is still in my cart (I check daily). Lol

I wonder if I can still place that order.
Anybody know?

Last edited:
Better pix of my Hawaiian shirt Lebron Everglades LOL Props to the original NT'er that made these before me. Swapped the black gold laces for some red paracord

Man those are fire, the red para cord laces make it look very clean too, nice work! I don't know if anyone made you aware but on ebay there is a guy in Hong Kong selling the same exact laces that the SE elites have for like 11 bucks and he ships them really fast (i know this because I bought a pair from him) if you are interested in those, type in "laces for lebron 11 elite" and they should show up as black ones in the thumb but you can view them and select the red ones if you want (just a thought)

Reactions: kvn
Anybody Hear when these will be taken off iD?

With the 12 announcement next week. I would imagine soon. As long as they're up Saturday so I can try to get the wtls with the id in my cart I will be a happy fellow

With the 12 announcement next week. I would imagine soon. As long as they're up Saturday so I can try to get the wtls with the id in my cart I will be a happy fellow

Won't be until October.

11s are still dropping until the end of September.

looks good like an acetone pair, if only the upper had the velvet look though
Thanks bro, if I do get the IDs, I'm sending them straight over to DC to have him work his magic on the upper. Did you get the 2ks? I really like them a lot but didn't even know they existed until after the codes sold out (I've only been in the shoe game since March of this year) so I have to get them over retail because I neeeed them, that red velvet upper and gold with it seriously will not stop dancing around my head until they are mine. Also I think the animal print works well on them too because it reminds me of a king's heavy red velvet cape with the animal print edging/lining IMO

qstephen19 qstephen19 Still looking for 2K myself. People might be dumping pairs this week to fund WTL's purchases though. Eyes peeled! 8)
Hey man how did the trip go? (I think you recognize who I am from emailing back and forth just before I finally decided to get an account) I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes them and I agree with you, I'm watching ebay like a hawk right now and I'm going to put my exceptional negotiating tactics to work in order toget the price I want, best of luck to you as well on both these and WTL's if you're going for those too!

looks good like an acetone pair, if only the upper had the velvet look though
Thanks bro, if I do get the IDs, I'm sending them straight over to DC to have him work his magic on the upper. Did you get the 2ks? I really like them a lot but didn't even know they existed until after the codes sold out (I've only been in the shoe game since March of this year) so I have to get them over retail because I neeeed them, that red velvet upper and gold with it seriously will not stop dancing around my head until they are mine. Also I think the animal print works well on them too because it reminds me of a king's heavy red velvet cape with the animal print edging/lining IMO
I didn't get them and no one would sell'em to me for $300 so I could acetone them
laugh.gif

@Dc30  I didn't know you could do the upper of the 2k14 you really are the man
eek.gif

nthat.gif

I didn't get them and no one would sell'em to me for $300 so I could acetone them :lol:  

@Dc30
 I didn't know you could do the upper of the 2k14 you really are the man :wow:  :nthat:

What's the lowest they would offer to sell at? And by the way you are one of my favorite people on here, pretty dang hilarious with both your words and matchups matchy stuff, you, BigJ, DC, The7onius and pattie all became my favorites when I started following NT this march, so in other words it's a pleasure to meet you! Haha and yes I asked DC awhile ago if he could 2k the upper if I were to get some red IDs, from what I've seen of his work he is pretty dang talented and knowledgable when it comes to sneaker customization.

I've seen some 2ks go for $500-$550 this week, size 12

And if @Dc30  could replicate the right shoe of the WTL, I would buy an all white ID pair STAT!

I didn't get them and no one would sell'em to me for $300 so I could acetone them
laugh.gif

@Dc30
 I didn't know you could do the upper of the 2k14 you really are the man
eek.gif

nthat.gif
What's the lowest they would offer to sell at? And by the way you are one of my favorite people on here, pretty dang hilarious with both your words and matchups matchy stuff, you, BigJ, DC, The7onius and pattie all became my favorites when I started following NT this march, so in other words it's a pleasure to meet you! Haha and yes I asked DC awhile ago if he could 2k the upper if I were to get some red IDs, from what I've seen of his work he is pretty dang talented and knowledgable when it comes to sneaker customization.
I never put a bid out just said in the thread the most i'd pay and everybody laughed, what people don't realize is the matchy matchy is a spring/fall/summer thing I dress up a little more when it's winter with longsleeve button ups and polos instead of ss t-shirts more fedoras and kangols instead of snapbacks

I've seen some 2ks go for $500-$550 this week, size 12

And if @Dc30
 could replicate the right shoe of the WTL, I would buy an all white ID pair STAT!
Thanks for the info bro, I appreciate it! That would be amazing if DC could replicate the right (non fruity pebbles) shoe. I would consider having those too.

I never put a bid out just said in the thread the most i'd pay and everybody laughed, what people don't realize is the matchy matchy is a spring/fall/summer thing I dress up a little more when it's winter with longsleeve button ups and polos instead of ss t-shirts more fedoras and kangols instead of snapbacks
Ah I see well I'm not any kind of fancy dresser, growing up my mom taught me how to color coordinate so that's what I do. I basically put all different stuff on which somehow ties together, most the time it's random too TBH

qstephen19 qstephen19 Knew it was you immediately from the first post I read in here lol.

redrum3281 redrum3281 The 2K upper he wants is the red velvety portion he wants, no animal print. I don't have the 2K's but a friend if mine who does will send me some detailed pics. He sent me a few previously and it's completely doable.

@qstephen19 Knew it was you immediately from the first post I read in here lol.

@redrum3281 The 2K upper he wants is the red velvety portion he wants, no animal print. I don't have the 2K's but a friend if mine who does will send me some detailed pics. He sent me a few previously and it's completely doable.
oh yeah I know I just didn't know that part was doable though looking at your ability with liners I shouldn't have doubted at all

oh yeah I know I just didn't know that part was doable though looking at your ability with liners I shouldn't have doubted at all

It's all good bro, I know you weren't doubting...nice to see a thread with no WTL nonsense lol.

qstephen19 qstephen19 Knew it was you immediately from the first post I read in here lol.

redrum3281 redrum3281 The 2K upper he wants is the red velvety portion he wants, no animal print. I don't have the 2K's but a friend if mine who does will send me some detailed pics. He sent me a few previously and it's completely doable.

Lol man I probably stuck out like a sore thumb!

must be an inside joke as I don't get it  @Dc30  man you know you laughing in the thread just like the rest of us that been around the block a few times

must be an inside joke as I don't get it  @Dc30
 man you know you laughing in the thread just like the rest of us that been around the block a few times

Q19 just hit me up through emails a few weeks ago about that 2K custom idea...I knew it was him immediately cuz of the request, that made him stick out, that's all, no joke :tongue:

As for the XI thread. Bro I been reading everyMINUTE just to see the shenanigans. Some feelings get hurt EASY round these parts. 1 pair on lock for a homie on here and I'm good. Gotta pass for myself as just got the 2nd kid off to college...yikes. Can you use pocket lint as currency? :lol:

Oh OK yeah them shenanigan's been str8 comedy, idk about lint but I'm looking at the fact PayPal won't pull til Monday which is payday bcuz these 2 birthdays killed my funds

Back
Top Bottom