OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I only asked because the Swoosh on the inside could flow differently with the purple chosen compared to the purple on the foam and it wouldn't look good to me.

no direct inspiration, but a colorway that i love. goes with the alternate jersey

View media item 615844
heres my take on the kings pride...... i know it doesnt exactly portray a jungle theme, but i didnt care for the sock liner or mint sole with these
which might actually look better with a white swoosh. and the color def looks different when you make a poster.

View media item 615857

considering selling my white out foams and building these. i want a white sole and actually like these a lil more.... i think

View media item 615847
and really loving the look of the black outs. especially since the black foam prob wont be dropping this season as expected

View media item 615854
will likely make at least 2, possibly 3 iD's, but DEFINITELY waiting to see people receive their orders to see what colors really look like

Need to see the Chroma options that has purple in it. Can't decide which looks the best with the secondary colors.

funny half you werent reacting like that ^^ when dude made the same design on the X and dubbed it the polar bears
Looks better on the XIs though imo (at least from renders), especially with that hyperposite.

Would love to see an actual physical pair of em to compare

I honestly believe it's a mental note, seeing the relation to the Jordan xi. Had he said they were mimicking them instead of a polar bear I'm sure more dudes would have been drop jawed

It's also the difference of a black insole vs a white insole, and I think that the Lebron XIs having that foamposite, although it's not patent, it created that contrast from one part of the shoe to the other so it's more reminiscent of the Columbias. It's also an XI which is kind of cool.

TOP 5 ID COLORWAYS:

1. TRIPLE BLACK

2. TRIPLE BLACK

3. TRIPLE BLACK

4. TRIPLE BLACK

5. TRIPLE BLACK

Magneto

755932-magneto.jpg

View media item 617041
Kill Bill

View media item 617053

Dr. Doom.
I've always seen this nickname for the black/white colorways that started on the foam pros but i just don't understand the refrence being that Dr Doom is in silver armor with a green tunic, still a cool colorway though

Back
Top Bottom