OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I've always seen this nickname for the black/white colorways that started on the foam pros but i just don't understand the refrence being that Dr Doom is in silver armor with a green tunic, still a cool colorway though

Yeah, I have no idea why Nike saw "Dr. Doom" and thought "Black/White" either. I only called the iDs that because they were directly inspired by the Foam Pros after missing out on a pair on eBay for $30 over retail :lol:

Definitely won't be copping them though.

The Best ID Creation for the XI, so far.

There's Nothing else made that even comes close.

Miss me with all those hypebeast gimmicks... I'm not even a big fan of the LBJ XI in general, but these are the Real Deal! 
pimp.gif

they're really more of a playoff/taxi combo because the white and black are switched but nice nonetheless

funny half you werent reacting like that ^^ when dude made the same design on the X and dubbed it the polar bears
You must of went pretty far back to go find the pics of my polar bears.....they took off that translucent colored sole now so I'm glad I was able to make those while I could

You must of went pretty far back to go find the pics of my polar bears.....they took off that translucent colored sole now so I'm glad I was able to make those while I could
I remembered you posting em so I went to the thread and searched lol

Got the email. Starting to forge your design

Not really just build

can't wait to see people get their physical pairs, waiting to see if the feedback is good and then i might order a pair

Probably because it's a different ******g shoe

No offense to the guy who did them. Looks good on the X. Looks like it could be even better on the XI.

Genius. I didn't realize it was a different shoe. They are both different shoes Einstein, neither one I'd the Jordan XI. What, it makes it more appealing cuz it's the same model # ? News to me
I guess that means it would be a perfect time to make a space jam, bred, and cool gray huh?

Last edited:
I don't like the matte finish I would prefer a metallic on the posite or at least the option.

Have some dunkman and superman themed pairs I want to order, just have to patiently wait for the fade option to appear.

there should be an option, matte or metalic because for different designs you would want them to look differently

Back
Top Bottom