OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Man I am starting to get really impatient...

I ordered 10-11-13 and all I have received is my "Build Started" email on 10-13-13...

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks and havent had any further updates...

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that its a Chroma pair. Either way, if I don't get them within the 5 week timeframe, i'm getting another code.

Mine are shipped but no tracking update.. the ETA was the 11th when i ordered..

What could i do to get a code from NikeID??

Man I am starting to get really impatient...

I ordered 10-11-13 and all I have received is my "Build Started" email on 10-13-13...

Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks and havent had any further updates...

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that its a Chroma pair. Either way, if I don't get them within the 5 week timeframe, i'm getting another code.
Mine are shipped but no tracking update.. the ETA was the 11th when i ordered..

What could i do to get a code from NikeID??
They will be to you by the 11th @TWNTY8  

Whipped these up while waiting at the airport, pardon the mobile screenshot lol. Decided to add some grey in like someone suggested to an earlier design. Gonna order in a week so I can plan on being home when they arrive haha.

View media item 646362

What did you select for the outsole?
I really do like these despite being tired of seeing the SB'esque colorways. They look nice and clean well done man. After I find out how these fit when my KP gets here today I think I may order an ID pair.

Thanks for posting @VentureBlake, this answers my earlier question about the "red" option being the bright red that was shown on the sample early on. 

Definitely looks like it is that "bright red" which makes me happy I ordered it on mine. 

No prob man! Here's another one off Instagram with the red
View media item 646825I'm really digging the potential with all of these. Gotta wait though, I know as soon as I create one, something will launch that is somewhat similar but has all of the different shades that you can't ID

^That's what I'm saying.  There are definitely a few iDs I'd be very happy with, but once colorways start to roll out, there will probably be something comparable for 50 less...

No prob man! Here's another one off Instagram with the red
I'm really digging the potential with all of these. Gotta wait though, I know as soon as I create one, something will launch that is somewhat similar but has all of the different shades that you can't ID
It does seem to go that way!  Either some color shifting color, color not offered, different sole, or sweet patterned liner. 

After seeing some of the scuffs on the parachute gold parts of the KPs, I think I'm going to stick with matte black for the posite parts. Similar to a blackout but needs something to make it pop...

I wish the Posite was a little more firm, I think that's why we heard about some dents on the KPs

Back
Top Bottom