OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

A little plain, but I want a pair like one of these... taking some inspiration from the Dunk low pigeon

You sure you don't want something more like these??? 
tongue.gif
Dope but I want the pink to stick out more similar to the X's thats  whyIi chose the Armorposite as pink. I think its a lil OD but its either too mouch or not enough; i chose too much.

People still into ugly *** SB color ways? :lol:

Not to knock anybody, but I can't even lie; my heart dropped when I saw the amount of Yeezy-inspired and South Beach-inspired colorways too :lol:

Just makes me wonder what kind of iD's people were making before those hyped colorways released (I don't think I ever glanced at iD's back then, so I seriously can't remember.)

I feel people especially first timers to iD go the safe route and go with what's familiar or they just lack any creativity. :lol:

Last edited:
idk there aren't many options that really do it for me on the XI ID

I would do a regular yeezy like just the pink liner and black posite no speckles and a GITD sole, outside of that and the blue posite that has a shine to it, nothing really makes me want to drop 250 plus tax on an ID

Yeah that matte finish isn't doing it for me either. I'll wait to chroma is back up I got something in mind for those but other than that I'm good nike should of made only the black and white matte the others look kinda cheap with it.

with the matte they should have given the option

like if I was doing an all black pair, matte is fine because it reminds me of batman, but other than that the matte doesn't look all that IMO

Can somebody help me pick? Im pretty torn about which to go with, and I was just looking for some of your opinions. Thanks 

I feel people especially first timers to iD go the safe route and go with what's familiar or they just lack any creativity. :lol:

This is why I don't understand where complaints about nike and lack of colorways comes from sometimes. Because given the chance, you see the Same colorways iD every year.

Yup, you can definitely tell who has no idea what they're doing.

^^^
Haha! Yeah Right!
I don't dislike that iD but I don't like it either, it just exist. Could've been designed better,

Back
Top Bottom