OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So once you get the email saying it has shipped how long is the wait until it reaches your door on average? I just got the email two days ago and it has not been updated. This is the longest I've ever waited for a pair of shoes. I just want them here already so that I know if I am going to keep them or not.
It will take 7-10 days. Few tracking updates is expected for ID's.

Last edited:
orsrt8 orsrt8 All the laces have that 2 toned look to them. Those are the "white" laces. Guess Nike figures a neutral color is best.

Ugh..Sure did'nt look like that in the rendering when I designed em and in the email when I ordered em.

Does anyone know the length of the laces on the XI's or maybe a place to order some the resemble these? Def wanna get some all white laces.

Does anyone know the length of the laces on the XI's or maybe a place to order some the resemble these? Def wanna get some all white laces.

Pretty sure they are 55". U could try laceduplaces.com or **************.com, both have a nice selection. Or u could probably get some straight white rope laces at your local mall or sneaker spot a lot cheaper.

Pretty sure they are 55". U could try laceduplaces.com or **************.com, both have a nice selection. Or u could probably get some straight white rope laces at your local mall or sneaker spot a lot cheaper.

Thx!

I actually just stumbled on laceduplaces.com on the Kobe Thread. The all white and gold tip laces do look nice but are a lil pricey for white laces .

You've had how long now to order a pair of ID Xi?
eyes.gif
I have 5 incoming. Really wanted to wait another week or so before dropping the extra cash. Just means will order the XII.
So once you get the email saying it has shipped how long is the wait until it reaches your door on average? I just got the email two days ago and it has not been updated. This is the longest I've ever waited for a pair of shoes. I just want them here already so that I know if I am going to keep them or not.
They usually ship on Fridays. If get email early in the week it won't update until Friday or Monday following.

Well my final xi id came in today and imo I went out with a BANG!!! These came out fire and pics don't do them justice but what are you guys opinions??

Thanks & yeah I tried to keep em the classic Dunkman colors of black, grey, & volt. I hate when Nike added those extra colors like seaweed, olive green, etc. to the Dunkman X and XI.

Very nice @epd49! The gray fireworks on black posite came out lookin great
Thanks and it's actually black on black fireworks but they kinda look like 3M. Without light it looks like there's just a design on the posite but with light hitting them it really shows up.

I'm kinda digging these... sorry you didn't get to cop

My 2 pairs of IDs shipped as well, they'll be here on monday
Prob should have pulled the trigger but just saves more for the XII.

Thought it was a Hunger Games/Big Bangs kind of feel.

Would have looked kind of like these.

and Lebron likes his Hunger Games

Last edited:
Shoutout to dc30 dc30 for hooking it up with these laces! Real good dude! Small detail but they make the shoes look much better!

View media item 1249782

My second ID arrives today finally. The ones above came in last Monday so its weird to get the other a week and a half later even though they were ordered at the same time.

Shoutout to dc30 dc30 for hooking it up with these laces! Real good dude! Small detail but they make the shoes look much better!

View media item 1249782

My second ID arrives today finally. The ones above came in last Monday so its weird to get the other a week and a half later even though they were ordered at the same time.

Definitely gives them that crisper black/white look. Very nice!

I have 5 incoming. Really wanted to wait another week or so before dropping the extra cash. Just means will order the XII.
They usually ship on Fridays.
How does not ordering a pair of 11 iDs translate to getting a pair of 12s now? The two shoes do not look alike, and if you've tried out a pair of 12s, even for a quick minute, they definitely don't feel alike either.

They usually ship on Fridays.
How does not ordering a pair of 11 iDs translate to getting a pair of 12s now? The two shoes do not look alike, and if you've tried out a pair of 12s, even for a quick minute, they definitely don't feel alike either.
bcuz he likes IDs and has the money for them and since the XI isn't available then logically XII would be the one to get

bcuz he likes IDs and has the money for them and since the XI isn't available then logically XII would be the one to get
Thanks for the response.  I wasn't going to feed the troll.

Still waiting for the Brown truck to bring my ids today

Back
Top Bottom