OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Well, I panicked and ordered my final two pairs. Going to return the last two I got because they didn't come out that nice. Didn't want to risk them taking them off all of a sudden (although they did give us warning 2-3 weeks ago). 

Two pairs ordered on 10/4, should be here tomorrow. Problem is i only got one email from UPS. Usually i get an individual email for each one so I'm not sure if they were shipped together or just getting one. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

When are they pulling these off nike id?? anyone know?

I would say in a few hours, tomorrow, or a week(stretch). I think if they get a lot of XII iDs it'll be sooner. If you're going to make more do it now while it's still up(obviously).

I would say in a few hours, tomorrow, or a week(stretch). I think if they get a lot of XII iDs it'll be sooner. If you're going to make more do it now while it's still up(obviously).

Well, I think it may have just been pulled. When you click on the Lebron XI ID, it shows item currently unavailable. There goes my watch the throne 11's that I wanted to do. That's what happens when you procrastinate, smh.

Last edited:
Well, I think it may have just been pulled. When you click on the Lebron XI ID, it shows item currently unavailable. There goes my watch the throne 11's that I wanted to do. That's what happens when you procrastinate, smh.

same here..damn i have them in my cart too... think i will be able to place the order?

Last edited:
If they're in your cart, you can check out with no problem... couple members have done it and received their pairs

Well, looks like my white hots will never be :/ on the bright side though, hating the XIIs I forsaw their ID potential and must say that they come out pretty nice, so I will probably get 1-2 pairs of those, one for sure.

same here..damn i have them in my cart too... think i will be able to place the order?

EDIT: They are back up. I guess they had a glitch there for a minute. I was on an online chat with Nike Rep and was checking the site at the same time and it popped back up. The rep told me they were having some minor glitches so he thought it could be from that but they are now back up so order while you can as I will!!

I think they're gone for good. Can't add to cart anymore from the locker either. It was a good run. Hope they still honor the order I placed this morning.

I had a pair in my cart (not the locker) and it's gone now even though the price is still showing
mean.gif

Yup, it's officially over

Just got shipping email on these.

Can't wait to get in hand. Hopefully they will not disappoint.

Ordered Oct 3. Not bad time.

So like i mentioned the other day, I put in two orders on 10/4 but only received one shipping notice. Thought maybe it was both pairs in one big box but turned out it was just one pair. Honestly, I am not feeling them as much as I thought I would. And for some reason they came with white and grey laces when I thought I picked all white. Anyways, here they are.

View media item 1237203
up close of the laces

View media item 1237204

Now I play the waiting game on pair # 2

orsrt8 orsrt8 All the laces have that 2 toned look to them. Those are the "white" laces. Guess Nike figures a neutral color is best.

Glad I got my order in on time. Went with white on white fireworks pattern. Debated a GLTD sole but opted for something simpler. I'm a sucker for white sneakers. 

Was supposed to get my last XI in tomorrow but now the expected delivery date has been removed and my tracking number says:
[table][tr][td]Louisville, KY, United States[/td][td]10/29/2014[/td][td]10:59 A.M.[/td][td]Your package will be held at a warehouse until it is released by the clearance agency.[/td][/tr][/table]
I thought once it got past customs into the US it was cleared so WTF does this mean? I am easily into the high 20's low 30's on id's and I've never gotten that before. 

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I hope it's only a day!! Nike has really played with my emotions on this delivery I got the almost finished email way back on 10-10-14!!

So once you get the email saying it has shipped how long is the wait until it reaches your door on average? I just got the email two days ago and it has not been updated. This is the longest I've ever waited for a pair of shoes. I just want them here already so that I know if I am going to keep them or not.

Back
Top Bottom