Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people don't want to hear the 9 was an average at best silhouette because so many people bought several pairs. Plus most "sneakerheads" in this new age are looking for social approval and public attention. That's one of the main reasons the colorways like the Big Bang, Cannon, and China were so popular and in demand while the Cool Grey, Blackout, and Freegums kinda stalled. Also why you see so many "sneakerheads" talking about what they wore on any specific day "breaking necks"...they thirst for attention like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram heavy females.

Good points here. The 'safe' GR colourways got markdowns which is *normal* for all sneakers and is also a reflection of what the average consumer felt about the IXs.

Gosher u trippin the 9s top 3 in the LeBron line...especially after the Elite CWs with it I'm convinced of the 9s...Xs just look like the 8s they need switch it up a bit

Most people don't want to hear the 9 was an average silhouette at best because so many people bought several pairs. Plus most "sneakerheads" in this new age are looking for social approval and public attention. That's one of the main reasons the colorways like the Big Bang, Cannon, and China were so popular and in demand while the Cool Grey, Blackout, and Freegums kinda stalled. Also why you see so many "sneakerheads" talking about what they wore on any specific day "breaking necks"...they thirst for attention like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram heavy females.
Truuuuu.. I don't know if i've seen a collection yet with the Breds, everybody joints be all the limited ones. I will say that Cannons are my favorites but after that it's the Dunkmans mostly cuz it's the closet ima get to those Altitude 13's from 05 that I dogged out and then missed out on 2010 release. Oh well. Freegums gone be the ones everybody be after in a couple years when they start retroing Brons. That shoe is special. 

Truuuuu.. I don't know if i've seen a collection yet with the Breds, everybody joints be all the limited ones. I will say that Cannons are my favorites but after that it's the Dunkmans mostly cuz it's the closet ima get to those Altitude 13's from 05 that I dogged out and then missed out on 2010 release. Oh well. Freegums gone be the ones everybody be after in a couple years when they start retroing Brons. That shoe is special. 

No doubt the Freegums are the biggest sleeper amongst the 9's colorways, Cool Grey being a close second with the Dunkman's coming in 3rd. If the all black version of a shoe is high in demand then the silhouette of the shoe is a smashing success, kind of a gauge to the design's overall appeal.

Why are people so butt hurt over people thinking the 9 was an ugly shoe? 

To me, 9s are hands down the ugliest bron's to drop. 

The 10 looks very promising 10. Might be the first lebron I follow since the III.

It's personal preference. I love the 9's while I absolute HATE the 4's...when many people on here claim the 4's are the greatest. I think they suck. Bring on the 10's and the official pictures.

im assuming that those who hear people talking about breaking necks are in high school.

Bc SMH if a grown man uses that phrase.

right on par with the fairyness of using YOLO or ratchet

Most people don't want to hear the 9 was an average silhouette at best because so many people bought several pairs. Plus most "sneakerheads" in this new age are looking for social approval and public attention. That's one of the main reasons the colorways like the Big Bang, Cannon, and China were so popular and in demand while the Cool Grey, Blackout, and Freegums kinda stalled. Also why you see so many "sneakerheads" talking about what they wore on any specific day "breaking necks"...they thirst for attention like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram heavy females.

Nailed it on the head. Agree 1000%.

I love the 4s but those things are like cinder blocks on your feet haha. Once I wore some Kobe's and then tried balling in the 4s again it was like playing barefoot to playin with ankle weights on.

It's funny I think the 9's are dope. Actually one of my favorites shoes of all time (you heard me) is the Swingman 9. The colorway is crazy. Just love the shoe. And I'll say it again I've never felt cheated buying a LeBron shoe it feels like it's built well unlike the retro Jordan crap. As for the 10's I'm getting excited to see the final product.

I love the 4s but those things are like cinder blocks on your feet haha. Once I wore some Kobe's and then tried balling in the 4s again it was like playing barefoot to playin with ankle weights on.

The 4's are definitely heavier than anything thats been released recently. I, much like you, love the design and the unique aesthetic of the 4's. It was just something you havent seen before and still has yet to be seen again. I personally think its the best shoe in the Lebron line from an appearance stand point. There are several shoes that outperform it due to technologically advanced materials but the 4's are still the most unique shoe available with a Lebron logo on them. They were also his first Finals appearance if I'm not mistaken, so some history there now that he won a ring.

Personally I'm still meh about the 10's, they just dont have that SIGNATURE look about them from what I can see on these "fake" pics. I guess I'll have to wait and see...

It's crazy how these ex-lebron haters/kobe fans are riding the HYPE.

You idiots are crazy the 9's are top 3 of all time in the LEbron line.
Championship 9's most likely mean = iconic in a few years.

It's crazy how these ex-lebron haters/kobe fans are riding the HYPE.
You idiots are crazy the 9's are top 3 of all time in the LEbron line.
Championship 9's most likely mean = iconic in a few years.

Well technically he didn't win a championship in the 9, according to Petrie the Elite is a COMPLETELY different shoe as he mentioned when questioned about the South Beach colorway. The Elite may be iconic in a few years if by a few years you mean 8 maybe ten cuz I don't see Lebron retiring anytime soon considering the kind of shape he is in. Wouldn't call anybody an idiot for expressing an opinion. There are atleast 5 other Lebron models I would take before the 9 if made to pick one. 4, 3, 1, 7, 8, and honestly maybe even the 2 but once again its just opinion.

Why would anyone want less colorways of a shoe? don't we all want the shoe? So if these are indeed the shoe, which i'm sure it's been said it is very close, then the colorways should be dope as it is. When the shoe is appealing and the colorways flow, then everyone will want these. The more supply, the more demand to feed. Get what I'm saying? More colorways=GOOD

:stoneface:

Jordan 1?

The 2 is probably the most rock-able of the LeBron line off the court. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the 2s have stacked zoom? Felt so comfy, still love those

Actually the 2s had double stacked full length zoom. That's why they never had that bottoming out feeling. Loved those kicks man.

I'm pretty sure they didn't. But regardless I agree with you they're great shoes and definitely one of my favorites from the line. Extremely comfortable and good on and off the court.

yea bc those jordan 1 colorways were so good?
itt estas idiotas

Ehhh :smh:

It has nothing to do with the colorways being good or bad, that is not even relevant, "idiota."

Simply put, some people just like when there are less colorways. I know that may be difficult for you to understand without creating your own false assumptions behind the reasoning of my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom