Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at these, the more I just see Hyperfuse 2011s, which sat. I honestly believe that if there was no LJ logo on this and just a Swoosh, these would sit, just like the Hyperfuses.

I started out not liking the LJ9... and ended up with 4 pairs and loving them!!! Probably will be the same with these

am i the only one who thinks those black/red fakes look nicer than that floridian colorway? :lol: :lol: :smh:

Imo everything looked better on the 'fakes' lol the textured swoosh, colorway (which obviously doesn't matter, pretty sure a 'bred' will still be made lol) and most importantly...the laces, i HATE cord style laces :x :x :x Damnit! Laces are one of my favorite things about Lebron 8s and 9s. This is what i get for *****in bout the 'fake' pics...now i wish i could have those back given the choice between the two :\

Yuck.

****'s don't even look like a sig. Just look like another regular shoe on the Nike BBall lineup. 

Exactly what was said about the 9's, then everyone jumped on them once a couple loud colorways came out. I never liked the 9's enough to copp but Im feelin these 10's (not that colorway tho)

Them laces are ugly. I hope they change em in the final version. **** look like they would be on some of them mountain shoes cats be wearing when they go hiking and sh*t. 

man they took out the textured swoosh which i thought was one of the best part of the design. i also wish they could make some colorways in real leather and/or suede like the 8s... just give us a comfortable and durable shoe with high quality material and high quality stitching and gluing.
+1

The textured swoosh was one of the things I really liked, and if it's not on the final design that's a big problem to me.  That part of the design had some potential as a lot could be done with it.

And I don't think the Heat are even wearing the Floridians unis this year.  To me, that makes this a pure gimmick CW.  Then again, it's not like the Floridians 9 lows were worn on-court or anything, but at least it made sense as the CW inspiration came from a throwback worn the same year.

Not feeling the Floridian colorway.

And I agree with you guys speaking on the textured swoosh. Hopefully it's on the final product.

These pics definitely make the shoe look better. The initial pics made the toe box look boxy. I can't wait to see more of the CWs. One thing that is missing in this shoe, for me at least, is the pull tab in the back. The pull tab always had a balancing factor in the design of the shoe. :nerd:

Everyone's saying they won't cop then a hot CW will drop and I'll have to jump thru hoops to get my hands on a pair...

man they took out the textured swoosh which i thought was one of the best part of the design. i also wish they could make some colorways in real leather and/or suede like the 8s...im sure a majority of us would only spend 180+ on some outfit shoes not some bball shoes... nobody really cares about the technology/weight reduction, just give us a comfortable and durable shoe with high quality material and high quality stitching and gluing.

Seriously. They REALLY need to start making basketball shoes less functional for the players :smh:

Why can't they just think about how bad we wanna stunt when they design these shoes? :'(

Eh.. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm the complete opposite. I like the shoes for their comfort and durability and ability to keep my knees from not hurting like **** the next day after ball. Therefore they can look decent as long as they perform like crazy.

I expected more for his 10TH shoe.. smh. These look juts like the V-2. I won't say they are trash... I remember we all said the IX was trash and look how we jumped all over em once we saw more CW's.

+1

The textured swoosh was one of the things I really liked, and if it's not on the final design that's a big problem to me.  That part of the design had some potential as a lot could be done with it.

And I don't think the Heat are even wearing the Floridians unis this year.  To me, that makes this a pure gimmick CW.  Then again, it's not like the Floridians 9 lows were worn on-court or anything, but at least it made sense as the CW inspiration came from a throwback worn the same year.

They do wear them at least a couple times of year so it wouldn't be a gimmick cw

Yeah most are going to buy the X's no matter what. Especially when people start posting pics of their cops and celebrities start to wear. The wagon will take off as usual.
With that being said I won't be buying that colorway, but design isn't too bad. I like the hyperposites more tho. :nthat:

Last edited:
These would look amazing on the court, I dont know about casually with jeans/pants on.

Then again, I said the same thing about the 8 and 9 and they ended up looking great in jeans/pants/slim cargos/whatever.

Can someone do a photoshop of the Floridian Xs without the Rear facing Swoosh near the heel and a smaller, minimal swoosh on the toe?
I'm just wondering if the shoe would have a higher "Signature" appeal with those changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom