Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Crimson are dope, picked two up at an outlet for $99 each over a month ago.

Just scooped a second pair of crimsons for 110 with my boys disc. Figured id scoop the elites while I can get them for the low.

I think I'm going to look for some Crimsons as soon as I return home from my internship next month, I think I know a place that still has a couple pairs

FYI - Footaction shoes the crimsons and the green and blues at $149.99.
Footlocker shoes the green and blues at $189.99. Not sure about the crimsons tho.

Kinda found out the hard way. My boy used the stock locator that was different than I remember. It can check across the footlocker family instead of just Footaction or footlocker. He found the 9.5 in the green blue color at footlocker and when I got there I learned of the price difference. Dude hooked up the price for me tho so it wasn't a bad trip in the end.

the green/blue elite colorway is the one i wish i got. at least from one picture where the dude was definitely using some high-end camera and great lighting.

for what it's worth, this is what I have for the lebrons.

It all started when I copped the most basic one I could find (the prism) last summer because I was tired of my knees hurting like Sk33terMcG33 said, sore patellas and heels from playing in my hyperdunks (which I loved but beat the crap out of the lunarlon) and my next choice the KD V which felt decent but the thin forefoot zoom still led to pain. 

Then the info about the XI came out and I was like "oh snap need to cop more X's to make sure I can still play ball for the next decade!" and really the one I loved was the white home. that was a hell of a struggle and eventually copped one at RETAIL. 

After that I was like "I'ma ice this one for the future I need something else to play in on rotation with the prism" and hopefully get it cheap to make the avg cost less and more palatable. 

thus the sickness. next thing I know I'm copping one a month. Like I said the green/blue elites were a mistake for me so im playing in those now to hopefully retire them next year. Getting the lava and/or dolphin color was a priority for me, glad I got one. Can still get the dolphins pretty easy but like I already have 6, I cant even justify it anymore. the superhero and crimson elites were a pleasant surprise. I cant believe how much I loved em. Seeing them in person, and balling once in the superhero is where I fell in love with the elites originally. 

Grabbed the watermelon lows today... couldn't resist at well under 99$.

They will be a go-to summer sneaker for me, altogether have two pairs of lows and two regular X's... that should do it for me.

For anyone looking, Orlando Premium Outlets had the Pressures and Blue X's (FSR) as of today.... price was rough though (169.99)

They will be a go-to summer sneaker for me, altogether have two pairs of lows and two regular X's... that should do it for me.

For anyone looking, Orlando Premium Outlets had the Pressures and Blue X's (FSR) as of today.... price was rough though (169.99)
Where did you cop the Watermelons from?

Repped for the heads up. But he price is too steep for some outdoor shoes for me. I'd love to get to blues for cheap.

Orlando Premium Outlets (Vineland location)

Watermelon Lows $99.99

10% off because I complained about condition of the box (yes cheap-a**) (they weren't hash-wall)

5$ off for survey code...

In an unrelated matter... Women's Half-Flash vapor jackets were on sale for 80$!!!! I walked around in a skin-tight XL for 10 mins. hoping it would stretch out!!! lol... got my girl one. 

Last edited:
sneakersteal always has Watermelons posted at Outlets,, i grabbed mine from NDC for 82 shipped on the last clearance sale but I've seen them as low as 51.97 via sneaker steal email

Wore my plats wit a new shirt I picked up

Would anyone know where to find a pair of these in canada in a size 13? Either local in southern ontario or online? Colorway doesnt matter as they're for hooping. Wish I had stocked up like many of you.

Would anyone know where to find a pair of these in canada in a size 13? Either local in southern ontario or online? Colorway doesnt matter as they're for hooping. Wish I had stocked up like many of you.
Champs Sports in London ON had a crazy Boxing Day sale...

all Elite X's $99.99 (3 colorways)

X lows ($79.99)

Let's just say many of these pairs have landed on kijiji since... 

Last edited:
Lol didn't say you didn't, I don't know your collection bro. Just saying at the convention / in the pix.
Might also be cuz I'm not a big fan of the cork

Lol didn't say you didn't, I don't know your collection bro. Just saying at the convention / in the pix.
Might also be cuz I'm not a big fan of the cork

Since I already knew two of my homies were wearing their MVPs.... Why not wear mines & the 3 of us could look like a Boy Band.

I don't think so.

Doesn't matter. Corks are dope anyways and I'm sure a ton of people will agree that corks aren't being dumped on by the Mvps.

crimson elites are still 179 in my area

nobody tryna pay 200 for last years sig in store

i want em so bad tho smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom