Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

not like its news to anyone but footlocker has some of the SLIDES for 39.99. throw a pair of elite socks for 10.99 and use the 10 off coupon and ya get the both for 50ish

i like them watermelon slides :stoneface:

K folks, my custom what the lebron x lows from CWhitt Customs arrived today. overall im very happy with them, especially because I thought all of last year's What The series were top notch beautiful. Since they are done by hand and repainted the quality of work is high, but noticeable. So in a couple hidden places its not full 100% coverage of new paint and some of the strokes arent perfect. But you only see that with your nose up to it.  Here's some pics:

how long are lebron 10 laces? was thinking of getting some rope laces for them but 60 is the longest. i wonder if that is close enough to the stock laces in them.

grabbed some Crimson Elites today for the low.... my goodness... the elites are fire. can't believe i didn't own a pair until now.
View media item 900190

They really really are. I love them with the alternate laces. I dunno why I ever got the green ones over those at the start. Really dislike the green ones

Yea, they look A LOT better w/ the alt laces.

how long are lebron 10 laces? was thinking of getting some rope laces for them but 60 is the longest. i wonder if that is close enough to the stock laces in them.

They're a little longer than 60 if I remember correctly, you should be fine, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone put suede protector on their black EXTs? Im about to spray some on mine but remembered someone saying not to put it on the lasered parts. Anyone might know why or does it not matter?

stealthie stealthie that is correct. The lasered parts will get darker if sprayed. I used uggs water proofer on both my mints and hazelnuts. Works well

My canary outsole wore down on the left shoe and the zoom popped this weekend. Lasted about 9 months outdoors. Love the X for outdoors. The shoe otherwise held up really well.

I know you guys will say they aren't meant for outdoors but they were wonderful for my knees. Got them on sale so I'm okay with it. Now I just have to find another pair on the cheap. $100 would be ideal.

Read back a few pages here but didn't see anything good. I'll keep an eye on this thread now to see if any good deals come up. Let me know if you guys see anything.

Thanks!

That's the thing, I love lunar i.e. Kobe 8s and the LeBron XIs but my knees kill the day after playing in them. The cushioning in the Xs were great, and the ones in the Elite Xs felt softer and more pliable so they were better for me as far as how my knees felt on impact and on days after.

Shame I slept on them so hard though...

That's the thing, I love lunar i.e. Kobe 8s and the LeBron XIs but my knees kill the day after playing in them. The cushioning in the Xs were great, and the ones in the Elite Xs felt softer and more pliable so they were better for me as far as how my knees felt on impact and on days after.

Shame I slept on them so hard though...

I wish I had been watching for the sales the last 6 months. And picked a couple of them up. I saw an expired sneaker steal post for $99. That would have been perfect. Assuredly there must be some more canary or volts sitting. Seems like they were the least popular colors of the Xs.

Back
Top Bottom