Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wish they'd bring back the PS X Elite on Nike ID. I should have just swallowed my pride and made two of the colorways he wore. Welp!

Yeah I wanted a red carpet inspired Elite X iD and never pulled the trigger, kicking myself for not doing so...

I eventually want to get the home elites but it's damn near impossible to find me for a good price in a 12.5. Got the SH's for 238 shipped, which for me was a steal.

Always on the prowl lol.

nice shot of the watermelons good sir, i like em alot

goes to show too, all my x lows i got tts and all fit perfect, these things are so damn inconsistent it aint even funny

nice to see a clear dry ground elsewhere in nc too , finally ! :D

so i ended up trying on a size up on the elite in the superheros and they seem to fit - normally a 9 and got a 10 and i have a thumbnail of space - tried the normal x on in store and the size 9 fit the same as the elite 10? anyones experience with this would be appreciated as i have never gone up a whole size especially to play in.

ended up grabing them for $179AU.

for the elites i had to go a 1/2 size up and that worked out perfect. the lows and regualr x's tts was what worked by for me

whole size up is rare though if u ask me but if it works, that all that matters

if i remember correctly the elites ran kinda small for most folks and they ended up going 1/2 size up, again for alot of cats not all

so i ended up trying on a size up on the elite in the superheros and they seem to fit - normally a 9 and got a 10 and i have a thumbnail of space - tried the normal x on in store and the size 9 fit the same as the elite 10? anyones experience with this would be appreciated as i have never gone up a whole size especially to play in.
ended up grabing them for $179AU.

I wear 12 normally in nike bb and the lebron x. For the elite I had to size up to the 13. Never got a chance to try a 12.5 but I imagine that would have fit well. If you compare the insole of a elite sz12 to a regular sz12 you will see it's actually smaller.

nice shot of the watermelons good sir, i like em alot

goes to show too, all my x lows i got tts and all fit perfect, these things are so damn inconsistent it aint even funny

nice to see a clear dry ground elsewhere in nc too , finally !
happy.gif
Thanks bro, that's scary to hear about the lows being inconsistent.. do you have the Plum Broncurials by chance? I wanted to grab those next.

Charlotte is 83 today 
smokin.gif

I wear a 12 in most everything but ordered 12.5 for the elites, fit perfect. It's weird because my orthotics are designed for a sz 12, and they almost fit completely flush with the footbed of the 12.5s haha. The shoes are like 1/2 a centimeter longer than the orthotic, showing the 12.5 is probably a slightly longer 12.

How NIKE comes up with these sizing inconsistencies beats me...

I wear a 12 in most everything but ordered 12.5 for the elites, fit perfect. It's weird because my orthotics are designed for a sz 12, and they almost fit completely flush with the footbed of the 12.5s haha. The shoes are like 1/2 a centimeter longer than the orthotic, showing the 12.5 is probably a slightly longer 12.
yea i wish I coulda gotten 12.5's but I just took 13s when i found em and end up using OTC orthotics instead of my custom set when i play in the elites. 

sidebar: shipping notice for the custom what the lebron lows came out. Should ship this weekend. will post pics when I get em

Thanks bro, that's scary to hear about the lows being inconsistent.. do you have the Plum Broncurials by chance? I wanted to grab those next.

Charlotte is 83 today :smokin

got tha plums and sonic yellows. regretted no swamp things for a lil while , now......not so upset

stormy night in tha Cack tonight :smh:

breaking mine in around the house as have a bye from basketball this week….

heres hoping going a size up was a good idea! re laced not a fan of the orange laces

will ebay those asap.

did anyone catch what shoes #43 on saint joseph's was wearing tonight? it looked like he was playing in the championship elites. could have been an iD, but i thought i saw the ghost pattern on them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom