Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

quick question, how do the x lows fit compared to the highs sizing wise?

I'll go to a sneaker store to check later but i wanna make a move now.

did any one else notice the soles on their Xs wears down quickly? it almost seems like they used an extra soft rubber compared to other sneakers

Still waiting on the US release info on the Lebron X low reptiles
eyes.gif
Me too those prices on *bay are ridiculous 

did any one else notice the soles on their Xs wears down quickly? it almost seems like they used an extra soft rubber compared to other sneakers

Disagree.. I've worn my ID pair tons of times and they still look pristine with plenty life left.
Disclaimer: I have not balled in them

Same, if i were to take a toothbrush to the soles of my IDs they would return to DS status to anyone that looked at them

Disagree.. I've worn my ID pair tons of times and they still look pristine with plenty life left.
Disclaimer: I have not balled in them
interesting you say this because I noticed the sole on my ID's (clear, not even XDR) is not wearing down as noticeably fast as my pair of lava's.

we never get info on next restock, theyre random as F.... only thing consistent seems to be around 7pm

Can i get some opinions on these iD's? Theyre based off previous lebron models but i cant decide lol
nikeid

nikeid

^^ There is a separate iD thread for lebron x. You will get better answers there. I'm not a fan of the SB one but the taxi is nice. 8)

Back
Top Bottom