Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So all you guys would keep the DS denims
And pass on the DS foams and vvnds black cement 3s?

Edit I meant to say vvnds BLACK cement 3s

Last edited:
Friend is offering me DS Corks for my DS DB3's + Area 72 Barkley Posite? What do you guys think? I really only like the Cork and Mint colorway of the Lebron X EXT line. Have my pair of Mints already on lock.

Friend is offering me DS Corks for my DS DB3's + Area 72 Barkley Posite? What do you guys think? I really only like the Cork and Mint colorway of the Lebron X EXT line. Have my pair of Mints already on lock.

Negative. You could sell the db3s and buy the corks and keep your Barkleys

if you really want the corks then go for it

anyone have an idea of how many Mints were made?  Struck out on the DB3 RSVP and my local NT isn't dropping the mints.  Maybe everyone will go for theDB3's and sleep on the mints on NDC Saturday.  It's been a month of 4am Saturdays 

yeah b. I go with reverse logic. I forgot to mention I got two tickets for the lottery at the local HOH.  The only positive thing I can say about that was I saw the box they put the tickets in and there wasn't very many of them.

i actually like those when the pictures came out.  I still haven't bought a pair of X lows yet.  I'm waiting for the easters to show up at the outlets for $80

As part of the Grand Opening of HOH in Vancouver they're dropping the Denims and Hazelnuts at the same damn time !!

Also dropping the same day are the Mambamurcurials

Nice! I'd camp out for all 3 in one shot.  I only got the mambacurials and those are really nice.  My denims are on the way but I've seen those at a dunk exchange and they are heat.  I'll cop one more EXT and then I'm chill until the XI's drop.  Those olive ones look nice but I'm gonna wait till I see more color ways for the XI's.  I jumped on the Cutting Jades last year and they're still in the closet.

Still counting on people going for DB3's on NDC so I can cop the mints 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom