Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

may cop the USA lows..
pimp.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2013/07/18/usa-nike-lebron-10-low/
I might cop when they come out to $100 like the other cw's

Just wanted to share my EXTs until now. My Hazelnut bought from Nike.com had a manufacturing fault and was sent back. Glad I had a second pair on hold in a local store. Patiently waiting for the Mints... 

i signed up for my local raffle last night for Mints and there were barely any names on the list. The tongue on the Mints from those pics on the last page make them almost look deep red.. and to hear the quality is worse than the Hazels.. dang

Friend is offering me DS Corks for my DS DB3's + Area 72 Barkley Posite? What do you guys think? I really only like the Cork and Mint colorway of the Lebron X EXT line. Have my pair of Mints already on lock.
Don't do it to yourself. DB 3's are worth just as much as Corks are. Dude is about to consensually rape you 
laugh.gif

can anyone tell me if the hazelnuts came in the new red sportswear box ,or the old brown?

so where can i cop the black mints online? eastbay, jimmy jazz are saying they wont get them

I dont cop Lebrons but saw these yesterday along w s few other dudes and we all thought they were straight fire, like really nice.

im passing on these

i totally believe that 1 in 10 of these will look good

if you thought it was hard for brown suede to look good...black suede is much more hard to keep clean

for 250$ i dont want to take the risk of not liking the purchase

I'm going to bed, spent the last 2 hours prepping for the drop lol. I've struck out on every release online since thunder 4s, hopefully that can change tomorrow. Good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom