Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Seeing how wack those mints are especially at that price makes me appreciate blk/red/white Lebron VIIIs soooo much more now

I wish I doubled up on those then they were dirt cheap at outlets 

Last edited:
You thought the hazelnuts had some issues with its suede wait till you see the nubuck on the mints :x

Last edited:
Don't own a pair of Lebron's but I'm looking for a new basketball shoe and found some Xs on sale for $125. How are they for hooping in? I need some new bball shoes and was looking at either those or the hyperdunks. I'm a big man and I have flat feet. I usually hoop in barkleys but I pretty much wore them out and I am looking for a new hoop shoe. Also is there any difference between the Xs and the Elites performance wise?
elites have more ankle support, not worth the price though. x's are better than hyperdunks in my opinion but you should try them on in a footlocker first since you have flat feet.

I got 2/4 EXTs and one GR I'm done with lebrons I don't even like him but the 10s and 8 are two of my favorite kicks

Don't own a pair of Lebron's but I'm looking for a new basketball shoe and found some Xs on sale for $125. How are they for hooping in? I need some new bball shoes and was looking at either those or the hyperdunks. I'm a big man and I have flat feet. I usually hoop in barkleys but I pretty much wore them out and I am looking for a new hoop shoe. Also is there any difference between the Xs and the Elites performance wise?

The elite 9 (nines) are a superior bbal shoe and those can b had for a lot less then the Tens
IMO the 9 is the best bball shoe I own

easy cop on nike eu restock if you're over there or have a connect. I easily added denims, hazels, toro 4's and black toes and released them. Wish I had a connect over there haha.

This is for all of you thinking of buying the black nubuck tomorrow. I think they look great. Mine are a little bit ashy, but it looks great, the material is on point and the nubuck feels great. My Ranking: 1. Cork, 2. Black Nubuck, 3. Denims, 4. Hazelnuts. Denims are the easiest to wear and combine with clothes (not jeans...) together with the nubucks.

Back
Top Bottom