Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not a theory. I mistakenly tested it when I used a product voucher not given to me by Nike. They called me after I got the package telling me the voucher should have been cut off and I shouldn't have gotten the shoes. Different area but similar type of punishment for the crimes.

Rock Paper Scissors based off of one case? Nothing is 100%. For every 100 valid catches three could be a couple casualties. Growing pains of progress.

More than one case. Look at the people who got through that used bots and the canceled orders who didn't. That's why it's paper, rock, scissors. We're not just looking at the wrongfully canceled orders, but the ones who cheated and still got through.

talking to rep now, said she thinks no more cancels, if processing going out tonight
:smokin

also said avoid same house to avoid cancels(got away with this multiple times, including this time) but, also said ordering slow can cause you to order still but they can be out stock

BIG heads up for anyone in London. I walked into Nike Town, Oxford St and picked up a UK 11 pair of "Hazelnut's" today. Their shipment was late. Happy hunting.

Friend just got hit with this email several hours ago. No bot or script. Only purchased 1 pair.

View media item 487520
Sorry to hear that... But let's be completely honest.. The likelihood that he or anyone else gets a limited release added to and checkout of cart without some form off assistance.. Is highly unlikely, won't say impossible.. But highly unlikely

If we're going to play the game, we all have to realize we can't win them all.. Stich up the wound and keep playing..

Wow, I can't believe they actually are canceling orders! Nike stuck true to their word! Now as far as them being legit or y bots, that's a different story. Feels like they are just cancelling orders as scare tactics....

Wow, I can't believe they actually are canceling orders! Nike stuck true to their word! Now as far as them being legit or y bots, that's a different story. Feels like they are just cancelling orders as scare tactics....

Finally got the damn tracking.... Onto the Toros db3s and mints then time to lay low until September... As I say this I get home and see my big bangs got home good day

Was supposed to get these by tomorrow, come back from the bank and see a package in my room...came a day early, Im happy I lucked out on these! 
smokin.gif

I had a Debit hold for the amount of these since saturday, but I checked my account today and my money was put back into my account balance, so I checked my order status through my shipping conformation to see if it's canceled, but it says shipped and the tracking is in transit to me.

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Any idea what's happening?[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Got confirmation yesterday afternoon, btw.[/font]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom