Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT THE DENIMS WILL BE MORE AVAILABLE THAN WE THINK AND DEF MORE AVAILABLE THAN THE 2 SUEDE SHOES.
The difference in price between Denims and the Hazelnuts and Black Suede also makes me wonder the same. Thinking the same about Denims being a little more available than the others.

I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT THE DENIMS WILL BE MORE AVAILABLE THAN WE THINK AND DEF MORE AVAILABLE THAN THE 2 SUEDE SHOES.
this may be the case. I would disspaponted if true tho, i want all 3 and the possibility of the other 2 being more limited might hinder my chances.

MVPs dropping in Miami only?

Oh well, wasn't pressed for them anyway. Kinda' figured Team Bron Bron would stick us with a stunt like that. After the nonsense they pulled with last year's Championship pack & the Crown Jewels.....I'm not fazed by any of their new shenanigans.

i have a feeling the whole "miami drop only" was lebrons idea. Something to "reward" the hometown fans and not those who jumped on the wagon and those who criticized and bashed him pre-miami. Just a thought. 

Little late on the top 3 but...

1.Crown Jewel (didn't get)
2.Cutting Jade (got at retail second go around)
3.Floridian (Had, stepped on a nail and blew out air bubble)

Honorable mentions Lava's and Black suede.

X lows are soo damn pathetic... let this be a lesson to Nike and shoe retailer... cant feed the same bs and slap a higher roman numeral a year later

He's right though these days you have to be careful lining up, buying and wearing limited shoes, have y'all never watched the news around dec when j xxiii madness? Stores are robbed, people are shot, one kid was ran off the road for his breds last year grant it restocks have calmed down that kinds of non sense but you know how it goes

I've never seen the corks in person and I was wondering...
Are they made out of the regular x hyper fuse material with a cork print on them or do they really have a layer of cork material and feel like a real cork board? Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.
Cork cork cork that word sounds funny

Last edited:
MVPs dropping in Miami only?

Oh well, wasn't pressed for them anyway. Kinda' figured Team Bron Bron would stick us with a stunt like that. After the nonsense they pulled with last year's Championship pack
I guess it's kinda like Team Kobe not wanting to release the Elites, those that he tore his achillies in, right?

So selfish...I am not fazed by his shenanigans either.

Can't wait to see the LBJ XI.

The Kobes were never slated to release

Wouldn't 4000 or 6000 be a better number for Nike to release? Thats a limited amount but not too limited because 600 pairs is a joke

Anybody recall how many Crown Jewels were released? Was it less than the supposed '600' that is to be released for the MVP X? More or less than Championship pack last year? Haven't been able to find reliable information...Thanks

True. As you can see on that Australian release calendar, the suedes are both QS EXTs, whereas the Denim is a Quick Strike but a non EXT. I suppose these will be as limited as some of the other "normal" Lebrons. A little more limited than the GRs.

Wow that's awesome, if anyone was on the fence on these I'd definitely recommend getting a pair or if anyone missed out here's your chance to grab 'em. The quality and detail on this shoe is amazing, if they had better colorways I would be all over the X, I may have to drop some money on an Nike ID pair.

I don't own one pair of Xs, have some 9s though, anyways this was my first pickup this year on the Xs and these platinums are fire. They are a little tight, the length is fine, just tight on the sides but I think loosening up the laces and breaking them in should help with that. I wear a 10.5/11 in Jordans, so I always go with a 11 or 11.5 in Lebrons, but if I got an 11.5 the Xs probably would have been really big length wise, I don't think sizing up helps at all with the tightness on the sides.

My only complaint about this shoe is the orange Nike logo (personally I would have went with another color) and the laces. I need to do a lace swap down the road.

Anways, shoutout to CaptainSneakerHead23 who looked out, there are people on here that will look out, hopefully I can return the favor one day.

Last edited:
Anybody recall how many Crown Jewels were released? Was it less than the supposed '600' that is to be released for the MVP X? More or less than Championship pack last year? Haven't been able to find reliable information...Thanks

This convo was had in the last week here, but Crown Jewels were limited to 277 pairs, for sale to the public at least. That is the number Nike went public with as part of the draw of the shoe last year.

Nice way to start a unsubstantiated rumor.

Perhaps if he sued his mother, you'd feel better about him? 

How is that a rumor its just a thought.

You know thoughts are welcome on discussion boards right?

You shouldn't be so hostile so early in the morning. At least wait until noon.

I also find it funny that when pics of the MVP's first surfaced someone mentioned 600 pairs available and a week later a NIkestore tweets the same thing.

Last edited:

This convo was had in the last week here, but Crown Jewels were limited to 277 pairs, for sale to the public at least. That is the number Nike went public with as part of the draw of the shoe last year.
277? Got damn what the hell nike be thinking?

Back
Top Bottom