Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pure Plat's are hands down one of the very best X's to me. In my top 4. Doesn't matter how long they sit. Once they are gone, and even a year from now, a lot of people are going to be kicking themselves for passing. Get that reseller money ready!

1. Cork's
2. Gold Medal's
3a. Crown Jewel's
3b. Pure Platinum's

Last edited:
It seemed serious. You got two choices: go camo at Miami or pay resell. Oh and you can also kick rocks

Last edited:
i have a feeling the whole "miami drop only" was lebrons idea. Something to "reward" the hometown fans and not those who jumped on the wagon and those who criticized and bashed him pre-miami. Just a thought. 
that makes absolutely no sense at all

1. he already had a huge following when he played for Cleveland
2. once he joined the heat, EVERYONE hopped on the bandwagon because he actually had a chance at winning a ring
3. it being a miami only release doesnt help out his pre-miami fans at all (unless they lived in Miami)

This convo was had in the last week here, but Crown Jewels were limited to 277 pairs, for sale to the public at least. That is the number Nike went public with as part of the draw of the shoe last year.
no it isint lol, there were way ore than 277. They released on ndc europe if i remembered correctly.

i hope the 11s are somethin serious, imo lebrons have been looking pretty much the same since the 7 (the 9s piggybacked off of the 8 v3), although they have more casual wear appeal than the previous models, its still lacking to me

that makes absolutely no sense at all

1. he already had a huge following when he played for Cleveland
2. once he joined the heat, EVERYONE hopped on the bandwagon because he actually had a chance at winning a ring
3. it being a miami only release doesnt help out his pre-miami fans at all (unless they lived in Miami)
i think its directed
To reward the miami fan base specifcally, by lebron decision obviously.

dont recant

you were most definitely serious

Lol, yeah, cause u can tell intonation through text. You're bright. I don't really care who believes me. Let's keep it moving. I'm not mad over the garbage MVP's. If u followed the thread, u wud know I panned them. If I even get them, I will resell them to some shmuck. :D

I keep forgetting that it's only cool to own shoes that sellout. Great rationale.

I'll never understand it but that's the way a lot of the existing sneaker community builds self esteem and personal worth. Suppose whatever makes people happy is a good thing...?

For everyone with denims/suedes early - what kind of prices are you paying? I can't find anything even near reasonable. I'm not laying 1500 for a shoe that releases in the next 1-2 months

wish Nike would have released a GR red based Heat colorway (other than Christmas)

It doesn't make sense to me for Nike to release 10+ random colorways, and then release barely any Heat team colorways..

at the end of the day this is LeBrons shoe, and LeBron plays for the Heat.. right?

Last edited:
no it isint lol, there were way ore than 277. They released on ndc europe if i remembered correctly.

Lol, yes it is. They released a tiny number on NDC Europe at midnight.

Nike Europe release included, and the total estimate here was still 100-200 pairs.

http://nikelebron.net/2012/09/22/catalog_look_at_lebron_x_crown_jewel_very_limited_edition/

Very limited number of pairs released ONLY at 3 Niketowns, 5 major HoH's, and only online at NDC Europe.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/09/nike-lebron-x-sport-pack-fireberry-store-listings/

http://nikelebron.net/2012/09/20/nike_lebron_x_fireberry_crown_jewel_sport_pack_release_info/

"...is super limited with less than 300 pairs hitting the market"

http://osneaker.com/nike-lebron-x-10-crown-jewel-sport-pack.html

Doesn't matter to me, just answering the guys question with the info they fed Nike Campus.

You and those people you cited need to stop crying. Kobe and LeBron are both grown men. They don't need their honor defended.
I'm not defending LeBron, not at all. The issue is how discussions on both players are being moderated in their respective threads.

Just yesterday I made a comment about lows not being optimal in regard to protection, and some mod and a few others came on, then taking issue with the direction of the discussion.

The debate would have gone in my favor.

However, I've read through many comments questioning LeBron's character on this thread, which are really not about the shoes, not being addressed with the same intensity.

I just find it odd. 

Nothing odd about it. Keep that crap out of here. You are starting the same crap in here that you were starting in the Kobe thread so don't play a victim

Selective reasoning or are the comments based off of historical actions by Nike/Lebron? There is a difference.

These people are upset that they aren't being given a fair chance to buy the product. You just troll just to start conversation.

Last edited:
No surprise nike decided to drop the MVP's at MIA only. They did the same thing last year.

Back
Top Bottom