Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Helping someone out or "retail or less" by advertising you can hook them up is still against the rules outside the buy/sell forums. Please watch yourself so you won't get suspended.

You can still create that post in the buy/sell forums.

My champs Willowbrook friend just hit me back. They are releasing the Pure Platinums as a normal release, no tickets FCFS. "Just putting them on the shelf" was the term she used. So expect the same at other champs? Maybe, idk. Strange for NTNY to do a RSVP on them and have other stores do nothing.

My champs Willowbrook friend just hit me back. They are releasing the Pure Platinums as a normal release, no tickets FCFS. "Just putting them on the shelf" was the term she used. So expect the same at other champs? Maybe, idk. Strange for NTNY to do a RSVP on them and have other stores do nothing.

niketown likes doing that to add hype that this is a big release..they did the same thing for leb volts, jordan 3 crimson and it stayed in shelves for months

niketown likes doing that to add hype that this is a big release..they did the same thing for leb volts, jordan 3 crimson and it stayed in shelves for months
No, they do it based on the amount of "hype" a shoe has....aka how many people are asking them for info on it through twitter.

No, they do it based on the amount of "hype" a shoe has....aka how many people are asking them for info on it through twitter.

nike did rsvp for every kobe release here in SF...i dont think there was any hype for some of those shoes but it did get some attention because people will rspv just to check if they can flip it on CL...yes the hype and demand does factor in but but not evrytime

Last edited:
Nike LeBron 10 P.S. Elite Sport Turquoise Volt (579827-300) is up on kix crew, 295-310 depending on size, if anyone is interested

After seeing some on feet pictures of the Re-Entry's... I need them. Very nice overall design. Imo one of the best Lebron X colorways.

Mine came in yesterday. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get. i'm not sure what you're meaning with the KD christmas but like i said study the pictures. Although in person all the colors pop. 

Memphis, I need a quick favor bro. On mine behind the tongue it doesn't have the tag saying designed to the exact specifications of lebron james yadadada lol. Does your's? 
None of my 10's have anything on the backside of the tongue. 

i thought the series was 3-2

It is, but BubRub doesn't like their chances on the road in Houston for game 6, neither do I :lol:
i dont like their chances without Westbrook, people always talked **** about him, but its clear how much of a positive impact he makes

the series was lookin like miami v bucks, now they strugglin hard

i cant wait for the home elites to drop drastically in price, i want to double up on them boys

i dont like their chances without Westbrook, people always talked **** about him, but its clear how much of a positive impact he makes

the series was lookin like miami v bucks, now they strugglin hard

i cant wait for the home elites to drop drastically in price, i want to double up on them boys

spurs-heat championship. book it.

i wonder if nike would put out another champ pack if he won again? or was that just a one time deal?

I actually really want these, Hopefully I will be able to get them online, should I try NDC or like Finishline? Never done an online release before.

Mine came in yesterday. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get. i'm not sure what you're meaning with the KD christmas but like i said study the pictures. Although in person all the colors pop. 

Memphis, I need a quick favor bro. On mine behind the tongue it doesn't have the tag saying designed to the exact specifications of lebron james yadadada lol. Does your's? 

None of my 10's have anything on the backside of the tongue. 

The color ways that have it are the Home Elites, Crown Jewels and Gold Medals I believe. All part of the Diamond Collection.

I actually really want these, Hopefully I will be able to get them online, should I try NDC or like Finishline? Never done an online release before.
IMO u should be able to jus go get em at one of the big sneaker outlets like FNL FTL Champs etc. not to mention local sneaker boutiques and side shops like tht.....except if u live n like Nebraska or sum ish

Back
Top Bottom