Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike is stupid to not release red suedes. The thirst is so real I take any color suede now
laugh.gif
if they dont release a suede X .....
mad.gif
mean.gif

How many times are yall gonna post the red suede PLAYER EXCLUSIVES THEY WILL NOT RELEASE !!!
I dont mean to rain on anyones parade but chill out posting the same photo over and over...

Why you so heated fam? Its a beautiful shoe and I'm sure Nike watches this thread if we dont get them then we might get somethin similar in the near future. Maybe red suede xi's :nerd:

Supposed LeBron PEs have ended up dropping in the past. If they do release one of the suede joints it'll probably end up as one of the $300 NSW versions.

Ok, they added black...but traditionally, the combo of blue, orange and white was a very sought out colorway for the Lebron line. Now its weak and hideous? New day I guess...

Ok, they added black...but traditionally, the combo of blue, orange and white was a very sought out colorway for the Lebron line. Now its weak and hideous? New day I guess...

Agreed, and IMO its the rarity of the Colorway that decides how much more sought out after a shoe is. From what I can remember people weren't too hot on the Crown Jewels until they did that ultra limited release. Let Nike get limited with this same exact shoe and see how much ppl want what they can't have.

jus me but the "limited" tag on shoes dont affect me buyn it or not buyn it, jus my opinion, and its also my opinion tht every shoe is "limited" in some form or another, they jus dont make the same ammount of one shoe as another shoe...... cuz eventually they wont make all these shoes anymore u kno whether it b "limited or "GR", except mayb a retro series for lebron way done the line wen hes retired.. limited is a term for hypebeasts IMO

Last edited:

I don't think its necessarily the colors because you are right majority would kill to have that CW on some of the older Lebrons, but the color blocking and placement is awful.

that latest pic of the brown suede is a nice change up from the normal color scheme found on these type of kix!....watch people's first initial hatred of the shoe change before the shoes RD!

I don't think its necessarily the colors because you are right majority would kill to have that CW on some of the older Lebrons, but the color blocking and placement is awful.

Not disagreeing with your opinion but at what point does it become an issue of a shoe is just not as desirable as one wants it to be? I think that's where the flawed (IMO) logic of color ways saving a shoe is applied. The most a color way can do is enhance a design not save it.

The color way and color blocking is pretty cookie cutter for the design.

jus me but the "limited" tag on shoes dont affect me buyn it or not buyn it, jus my opinion, and its also my opinion tht every shoe is "limited" in some form or another, they jus dont make the same ammount of one shoe as another shoe...... cuz eventually they wont make all these shoes anymore u kno whether it b "limited or "GR", except mayb a retro series for lebron way done the line wen hes retired.. limited is a term for hypebeasts IMO

I kinda get you...but I live near a high school and I see prisms, lavas and dunkmans all the time. How offen do you see the Gold Medals or Crown Jewels in person? They aren't put here like that and That's fact, not something imagined by the minds of hype beast. Lol

I kinda get you...but I live near a high school and I see prisms, lavas and dunkmans all the time. How offen do you see the Gold Medals or Crown Jewels in person? They aren't put here like that and That's fact, not something imagined by the minds of hype beast. Lol
jus was tryn to get across tht if i like a shoe im rockn it i dont care about "tags", but i do get ur point i think tht a limited shoe is nice and is a style in it of its self because its limited and i can respect tht because thts a style as well, jus not mine u feel me?

Last edited:
Same colors... but different shoe, different execution

That's understood. So does that make it a color way issue or a design issue? The only thing I'm responding to is the colorway being hideous. I have nothing to say about someone disliking the entire package.

I wonder if ppl really paying the price tag on the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals :rolleyes

I stood in line for the Gold Medals and that's the only shoe I crapped out on, somebody in front of me bought them all up. I got to the door and they ain't have nothing but Hyperdunks that day lol

Back
Top Bottom