Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

do lebron x fit like kd v?

i would recommend going a half size up from your true size

they fit a little snug

agreed. LeBrons always felt 1/2 size small.
do lebron x fit like kd v?

The Lebrons fit fine. They're tighter than the KD V for me at first. But after I've worn them in games they're better. Just take some find to break in.
from everyone i know that have these, they were all 1/2 size up. different models, same results.

Last edited:
learn from this kid guys always at the very least look at wut u buy first, (common sense), and how could u leave there and not at least look at them b4 u leave or get in the car or sumthin im so confused im not tryn to dis u bro but how did this happen.. u went in askd for size and they hand u a box and u stay lookin at the person, giv the box back and say yea this looks good ill take this box for 180 plus tax lol like wut if it was jus a box lol explain please
They check the shoes in front of you when you check out. Thanks for enlightening me on the shoe purchase process though.

Last edited:
If those are actually the elites I'm copping maybe one pair if the colorway really sets it off, but at this point it's a big time pass for me.

Yeah it looks really similar to the regular Lebron Xs.

And Im guessing the forefoot is Lunarlon. But I don't get how the price can go up because Lunarlon is a "cheaper" material than Zoom Max so it should theoretically even out?

Do u see that ugly star-ish griptape ashy looking cutout by the toe box? Lmao, oh no...
27nash-600.jpg

I'm probably in the minority that actually likes them :lol:

give me the right colorway but I damn sure ain't dropping $285

View media item 311405
View media item 311406
View media item 311407
View media item 311408
Better than the last Lebron X low... I guess they're warming up, they could do such SICK CW's with these, why Knicks?

The low color ways other than the Olympics, Liverpool's and Black/Red (which were plain but still cool cus the red bubble) were all decent CW's. Those teal easters are meh, I wanna get them cus I'm hoping they're better in person, but idk. Knickstape's are always dope but in these...idk.

Always laugh when people judge what someone wears depending on their age.

Can't be in your early to mid twenties forever, man. I can't like and wear certain shoes when I get older? The hell outta here.
preach!..saw a woman who looked like she could be on of my mom's friend wearing the Bred 11's...

Dolphin Fans Unite!! how fresh are these settings !!!?!?! Mike Wallace !!!
preach! A friend of mine is a Steelers coach and I'm here in Pittsburgh, I'll be going to that Steelers/dolphins game repping to the fullest!

Group photo of penny V LeBron x setting and LeBron x dolphins home ID to come soon, along with a Jersey or two

Back
Top Bottom