Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Did a check instore for the settings & didn't come up with anything around my way... That just can't be right, I guess the stores don't upgrade their inventory anymore

Did a check instore for the settings & didn't come up with anything around my way... That just can't be right, I guess the stores don't upgrade their inventory anymore

i noticed the same thing.. i was just in 2 different champs this past weekend who each had 2 pairs of the Volts on display, but on their website it said they either had no sizes available, or that they weren't even available in store

feel as though those who didnt get the settings were saving for the retro 13 this weekend and if they strike out they will come back for the settings!

Settings > this version of XIII's
Because Lebrons aren't pretending to be leather, they are not in denial of their synthetic materials, lol

feel as though those who didnt get the settings were saving for the retro 13 this weekend and if they strike out they will come back for the settings!

Settings > this version of XIII's
Because Lebrons aren't pretending to be leather, they are not in denial of their synthetic materials, lol

Nah man a timeless shoe that still looks good 15 years later>settings. who knows how these lebrons will age. Will you really wanna rock alien speckled shoes in your 30s?

Nah man a timeless shoe that still looks good 15 years later>settings. who knows how these lebrons will age. Will you really wanna rock alien speckled shoes in your 30s?

i like how you chose the most extreme colorway out of the 15+ colorways that released

Last edited:
BTW, I'm in my 30's and I still have my same middle school (and even earlier) love for shoes-including "crazy" shoes like AS Brons.

AND, Jordan XIII's are one of my all time faves, just can't get down with the major downturn in quality on them..

Thinking about picking up the Settings at the local FTL. Haven't been crazy about any of the GRs minus the Floridians and Jades, but something about the Settings really appeals to me.

its funny cause i tried em on in a 9 and i didnt even pay attention to the fit cause i wasnt feeling the look of them volts on my feet. but i got some kd Vs in a 9 and they fit perfect.....i know what ur probably thinking, but the way them things looked when i looked down made me just take em off instantly

appreciate th fit info, but to dude asking who would wear the all stars at thirty, the answer is the majority of people who copped!  When i was a teen i stayed fresh, in my 20s i remained fresh, at 30 im even fresher than my teens! Dont let age fool you cause you dont know everyones age by looking at em

Back
Top Bottom