Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I dont get how people are comparing these to corks. I also dont understand those paying $450 BEFORE they release. Like its been said mamy times before, consumers control the market. Refuse to pay 450 for an 180 shoe and those who purchase with no intention to wear or collect them will be forced to lower their prices.

Sounds like you increased your chances once you got them to get tickets, but since they won't be able to pick up the shoes if they win, your chances went back to where they were before they were involved.

Nah, if I can't pick up using their ticket I lessen my chances of winning because there are more to choose from that aren't my ticket all 11.5...

/\ good looks... does 34th st hold a raffle as well? The Foot Locker Launch Locator doesn't have Ticket Procedure under it.
I have seen stores cut off tickets on limited releases or when there's a ridiculous amount of people signing up. Most of the time it's because they get tired of people walking in every 2 minutes asking to sign up, so they just say we're done giving out tickets. 

I dont get how people are comparing these to corks. I also dont understand those paying $450 BEFORE they release. Like its been said mamy times before, consumers control the market. Refuse to pay 450 for an 180 shoe and those who purchase with no intention to wear or collect them will be forced to lower their prices.
True consumers can control the market but that's predicated on consumers as a whole being on the same page. 

LOLI thought the "easy cop" would get my sarcasm across. I'm from the south, no way in hell (it might actually feel like I'm there) would I camp out during the summer.

So I went and was able to get a raffle today from hoh I brought my seemingly competent brother and sister along cuz I wanted them to get tickets well. You may see no problems with this correct? Well they both failed to mention that they are leaving Friday for my brothers aau baseball tournament in Long Island. So basically all I have done is decrease my chances of winning. Unless do you think it is possible if one of them wins they can beg the caller to let me pick it up for them? Anyone ever have to deal with this?

If You Were Smart, You Would Find Out What Time The Cutoff Is At The Store You Signed Up At And If They Do FCFS For Pairs Not Spoken For.... If So, Make Sure You Are Waiting Outside The Store An Hour Or Two Prior To That Time... If Their Tickets Are Pulled, Those Pairs Will Be Held Untill The Cutoff Time And If You Are First In Line At Cutoff, Those Should Go To You By Default :wink:

What Y'all Dudes Are Failing To Realize Is $500 Is Chump Change To A LOT Of Successful Individuals In This World.... BEEN That Way Too... Ain't **** Changed
laugh.gif
I was just thinking that, I was on evil bay looking for some cutting jade deals and for no reason I scroll to the corks which are now up to $800 in my size 11 but the mvps SMMFH $2000 who the F**** is paying that kinda money successful is one thing but, it's not that I want those because I think their hideous but come on that's just.....sigh.....that just the sneaker game today
mean.gif

What Y'all Dudes Are Failing To Realize Is $500 Is Chump Change To A LOT Of Successful Individuals In This World.... BEEN That Way Too... Ain't **** Changed :lol:

lmao so true. I see teenagers these days throwing $500 on a pair of shoes like its nothing :lol:

looks like these wont be nearly as hard to get as the Corks and resale prices thus far arent as high either. i think if you put in enough effort you should be able to grab these

Last edited:
lmao so true. I see teenagers these days throwing $500 on a pair of shoes like its nothing :lol:

looks like these wont be nearly as hard to get as the Corks and resale prices thus far arent as high either. i think if you put in enough effort you should be able to grab these

**** My Dude..... One Need Look No Further Than That Recent NBC Segment On "Sneakerheads"..... As Much As I Cringed During That Coverage, Look At That Lil Dude They Featured For Their Interview...... Lil Boy Was Making STACKS And ******** All Over Some Of These "Grown Men" In Here Hiking Their Panties Up Cuz Of What ANOTHER MAN Spent/Spends On A Pair Of Sneakers They Desire......

Like Really Tho, WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?
View media item 460637

Last edited:
If You Were Smart, You Would Find Out What Time The Cutoff Is At The Store You Signed Up At And If They Do FCFS For Pairs Not Spoken For.... If So, Make Sure You Are Waiting Outside The Store An Hour Or Two Prior To That Time... If Their Tickets Are Pulled, Those Pairs Will Be Held Untill The Cutoff Time And If You Are First In Line At Cutoff, Those Should Go To You By Default :wink:

Well I did already think of that, trouble is I can't be there at 6 (the stores cutoff time) because I got a previous engagement. Please layoff the shift key.

There is a problem with the way you calculated this.
Ebay takes their cut off the final sale. Paypal does also.

$500 (final sale price) - 13% (ebay + paypal fees) = $435
$435 - $200 approx (cost of shoes) = $235
$235 - $22 (shipping) = $213 (profit)
$213 / 4 (days of camping) = $53.25 per day of camping

$53.38 (minimum wage) > $53.25
Mind you that is for 32 hours of working compared to 96 hours of camping.

Not to fuel the fire, but isn't camping just sitting on ur chair while work is actually work?

Id much rather sit on my *** for a few days than deal with minimum wage labor which would most likely be in the service industry. But I'm lazy myself.

There is a problem with the way you calculated this.
Ebay takes their cut off the final sale. Paypal does also.

$500 (final sale price) - 13% (ebay + paypal fees) = $435
$435 - $200 approx (cost of shoes) = $235
$235 - $22 (shipping) = $213 (profit)
$213 / 4 (days of camping) = $53.25 per day of camping

$53.38 (minimum wage) > $53.25
Mind you that is for 32 hours of working compared to 96 hours of camping.

Not to fuel the fire, but isn't camping just sitting on ur chair while work is actually work?

Id much rather sit on my *** for a few days than deal with minimum wage labor which would most likely be in the service industry. But I'm lazy myself.

Im hoping to trade my two pairs but since i still havent been able to trade my corks these wont be any easier to trade

Back
Top Bottom