Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NDC official images of the denims
somebody somewhere is gonna have on dark denim jeans, a pink shirt and a brown leather jacket.....with a brown leather belt
mean.gif

What is trading like for these Denims? Looking to be an even trade for some Corks? or how much cash with the Corks for Denims?

Last edited:
I wear a 10.5 in the 8s & 9s, did I totally screw myself by buying a size 10 in the elites?
I wore 10.5 in the 8s, 9s and in the X can go either 10.5 or 11.  My elite 9s are 10.5 but my elite X are 11...10.5 were REALLY tight.

btw Mall of America has yet to confirm a Denim release, correct?

Tweet from 2 days ago says "Stay tuned..."

What is trading like for these Denims? Looking to be an even trade for some Corks? or how much cash with the Corks for Denims?

They're not out yet but doubt these will be on par with the corks since they seem much more widely available. If anything the drop of these will probably boost the corks in value.

So I went and was able to get a raffle today from hoh I brought my seemingly competent brother and sister along cuz I wanted them to get tickets well. You may see no problems with this correct? Well they both failed to mention that they are leaving Friday for my brothers aau baseball tournament in Long Island. So basically all I have done is decrease my chances of winning. Unless do you think it is possible if one of them wins they can beg the caller to let me pick it up for them? Anyone ever have to deal with this?

So I went and was able to get a raffle today from hoh I brought my seemingly competent brother and sister along cuz I wanted them to get tickets well. You may see no problems with this correct? Well they both failed to mention that they are leaving Friday for my brothers aau baseball tournament in Long Island. So basically all I have done is decrease my chances of winning. Unless do you think it is possible if one of them wins they can beg the caller to let me pick it up for them? Anyone ever have to deal with this?
I have won raffles before where I would just give them my winning ticket and they would not ask for id. Make sure to at least have their raffle tickets with you and see if you can maybe pull that off.

Sounds like you increased your chances once you got them to get tickets, but since they won't be able to pick up the shoes if they win, your chances went back to where they were before they were involved.

Picked up shoes with no I'd... wasn't even asked for.... but diff release diff bs.... doesn't hurt to try

forgot about the Mints.. debating passing on the Denims and going with those instead

Last edited:
Man I'll be pissed if those raspberry lows sell fast. All the other colors are just sitting. About 2 people and myself like the lows/or don't mind them. The flywire exposed was a poor move by Nike but the shoe is still nice.
...and comfy 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom