Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Thank you. Dude sounds like a female, talking about how he doesn't 'like' Kobe as a person, he doesn't even know the guy, nor will he ever...leave that lebron vs. kobe man-crush debate where it belongs, on that trash ESPN...
Honestly LeBron is better than than Kobe . No man crush. LeBrons shoes are far superior looking and performance. Maybe if your small the Kobe's work for you. And to comment on your "as a person " comment ..... Your funny bro. KOBE ON COURT IS ME ME ME ME ME ME AND IN WASN'T HE IN COURT FOR SOME RAPE STUFF OR WHATEVER IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM IM KOBE BRYANT LOOK AT ME. LEBRON WORKS FOR EVERYONE. TEAM PLAYER. MAKES C+ PLAYERS A+. Talking about a man crush come on you watch the same games I do. LeBron screwed up one time other than that his character is flawless. He is a role model. Your kids will be talking about him. In the very very end when it's over LeBron will have more rings than Jordan and Kobe . THIS IS THE NEW AGE BOSS... BIGGER STRONGER FASTER BETTER.

Honestly LeBron is better than than Kobe . No man crush. LeBrons shoes are far superior looking and performance. Maybe if your small the Kobe's work for you. And to comment on your "as a person " comment ..... Your funny bro. KOBE ON COURT IS ME ME ME ME ME ME AND IN WASN'T HE IN COURT FOR SOME RAPE STUFF OR WHATEVER IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM IM KOBE BRYANT LOOK AT ME. LEBRON WORKS FOR EVERYONE. TEAM PLAYER. MAKES C+ PLAYERS A+. Talking about a man crush come on you watch the same games I do. LeBron screwed up one time other than that his character is flawless. He is a role model. Your kids will be talking about him. In the very very end when it's over LeBron will have more rings than Jordan and Kobe . THIS IS THE NEW AGE BOSS... BIGGER STRONGER FASTER BETTER.

Looks at name :rofl:

Looks at name :rofl:
View media item 305632

Yes I think that's the theme too when I seen this pic.  That "Miami Nights" one in the middle is slated on footlocker's calendar for the 23rd of March. The color label seems to match the order the CW is laid out.  

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

Is it just me, or does the middle pair look like a very terrible custom....like a 2 yr old took a can of spray paint to some X ID's? I usually love EVERY pair when they start thinking outside of the box, but this one has me extremely disappointed.  Hope we get some more pics...

Is it just me, or does the middle pair look like a very terrible custom....like a 2 yr old took a can of spray paint to some X ID's? I usually love EVERY pair when they start thinking outside of the box, but this one has me extremely disappointed.  Hope we get some more pics...
They do look a little bit sloppy, but I am also waiting for some more detailed pics. I hope they aren't disappointing.

They do look a little bit sloppy, but I am also waiting for some more detailed pics. I hope they aren't disappointing.
Same here.  I feel like already dubbing these the "Miami Nights" is extremely disrespectful to the beautiful 8's lol.  I will wait for more pics though....*fingers crossed* that they look better than this pic.

thanks, one of my friends wants me to buy a pair for him on NDC cause he thinks they're hyped. you guys think the dolphins will sit in stores?
I feel like they'll sit at least for a couple days, but don't take my word on it.

ClevelndBRONfan

Dawg you should just quit while you're ahead. Nobody debates LeBron is the best on the planet, it's just his shoes are not meant for everyone. Same can be said with Kobe. So just wear what you like. Don't catch feelings over someone you supposedly don't have a man crush over lol.

kobe said it once and i do believe what he says. if your gonna roll your ankle, your gonna roll your ankle. the shoe isn't gonna really prevent ankle roll.
remember bro he sells a low shoe, u think he guna say other wise lol ..... wut we all can agree on im pretty sure is tht a high top shoe provides more ankle support and depending on the shoe the amount of support tht it will bring will vary but ill take the extra support. and i stated earlier tht i agree on yea if ur guna twist ur ankle ur guna twist ur ankle but the severity of it can be worse if u do not have not support (borderline common sense)...and remember this is the lebron thread - bye kobe lovers

kobe said it once and i do believe what he says. if your gonna roll your ankle, your gonna roll your ankle. the shoe isn't gonna really prevent ankle roll.
remember bro he sells a low shoe, u think he guna say other wise lol ..... wut we all can agree on im pretty sure is tht a high top shoe provides more ankle support and depending on the shoe the amount of support tht it will bring will vary but ill take the extra support. and i stated earlier tht i agree on yea if ur guna twist ur ankle ur guna twist ur ankle but the severity of it can be worse if u do not have not support (borderline common sense)...and remember this is the lebron thread - bye kobe lovers
lebrons lows are coming back as well, so it does apply to them as well. yea i do take back the "the shoe isn't gonna really prevent ankle roll" comment, there is a difference but we both can agree that it isn't foolproof either.

yea sure .... but this topic has me thinkn does any1 recall jordan balln ina low bball shoe ? not tht it matters i jus think its interestin i think the lowest he ever went is a "mid" cut bball shoe anyways im goin to cop those settings here ina few ill post undoctored pics latr fam

Last edited:
I am glad I have the Dolphins air max 1.3 draft day so I don't have to cop the Settings...and it seems we'll have some new heat coming that was unexpected...I am feeling those brown/blue!

I had those but had to return cuz they were far too uncomfortable. Got the penny V dolphins and on to the settings today. Don't think I've been this anxious to get a pair of kicks since cool gray XI

I feel like they'll sit at least for a couple days, but don't take my word on it.
only one store in my area got em that I could find and its twenty miles away. I'm sure that isn't the case back in south Florida but I'm in Pittsburgh now. Shoe game isn't the same here, especially dolphins color ways or even Lebrons for that matter

only one store in my area got em that I could find and its twenty miles away. I'm sure that isn't the case back in south Florida but I'm in Pittsburgh now. Shoe game isn't the same here, especially dolphins color ways or even Lebrons for that matter

bro if your talking about the "settings" they are like at every footlocker in pgh.

o yea i forgot about those 11 lows lol, i think tht shoe was money driven tho cuz tht shoe sold like crazy so they made a low cut version, reminds me of the days i could acctually ball ina low shoe and not be scared to jump and come down twistn my ish (good old days)

Last edited:
Easiest cop ever they only had one sz13 felt bad little dude behind me wanted a 13 too his mom was hot he made her get up early for nothing.
easy cop on NDC but makes me wonder if this was GR how come JJ and FL didnt get them...hhhmmm maybe a late shipment

Back
Top Bottom