Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Value should go up a bit but these were a true GR and not the limited GRs they have been pushing out. Saw these on sale for at least 15% off at multiple retailers and even at outlets.
Yea I got them from Nike clearance for $150 jumped on that. They sat too :rolleyes. People right now care about the exclusiveness with all the crazy releases but in years to come I really think they will skyrocket. Especially since Lebrons first title seemed way more important than others to validate him as a great player.

The Settings didn't release in men's sizes on JJ.  They weren't in the new release email and, well, I know they aren't on there.

the sunsets are the best gr of the 10s. i would actually put it in the top 3 of lebron 10s that released so far this year.

WTF u got the canarys on clearance? Its total crap that I don't have any outlets or clearance stores by me in tampa

whats a good price to pay for a pair of area 72s? im looking for a pair (sz 9) for my bro. appreciate all responses

anyone that balls on a serious note uses ankle braces or ankle support instead of relying on the shoes. mids wont save your ankle for getting blown up.

I don't understand the execution thing sorry I'm just idk even know what I did . I have sprained my both ankles more than ten times story of my life. I wore the Kobe Xmas cheetah whatever the crap cuz I got it cheap. Literally just shooting around the shoes fell apart so I just started wearing them for whatever but if I actually played a game in those shoes I would die. They are comfortable to walk around in that's it actually only a couple of them look good. I WOULD NEVER LOOK AT A LOW TOP SHOE AND TAKE IT SERIOUS FOR BASKETBALL. That's just me. Th e LeBron x is hands down the best basketball shoe EVER made comfort,stability. I don't care what anybody says THEY figured it out and made the shoe look good also. I don't really see the reason for people to like say things about people but if that's you then cool. I wish I know what I did wrong literally lol I just like and have lots of shoes like everyone else on here

Thank you. Dude sounds like a female, talking about how he doesn't 'like' Kobe as a person, he doesn't even know the guy, nor will he ever...leave that lebron vs. kobe man-crush debate where it belongs, on that trash ESPN...
Cool story

anyone that balls on a serious note uses ankle braces or ankle support instead of relying on the shoes. mids wont save your ankle for getting blown up.

I don't understand the execution thing sorry I'm just idk even know what I did . I have sprained my both ankles more than ten times story of my life. I wore the Kobe Xmas cheetah whatever the crap cuz I got it cheap. Literally just shooting around the shoes fell apart so I just started wearing them for whatever but if I actually played a game in those shoes I would die. They are comfortable to walk around in that's it actually only a couple of them look good. I WOULD NEVER LOOK AT A LOW TOP SHOE AND TAKE IT SERIOUS FOR BASKETBALL. That's just me. Th e LeBron x is hands down the best basketball shoe EVER made comfort,stability. I don't care what anybody says THEY figured it out and made the shoe look good also. I don't really see the reason for people to like say things about people but if that's you then cool. I wish I know what I did wrong literally lol I just like and have lots of shoes like everyone else on here
just wondering, how cheap did you get them? i saw lots of fakes around. not saying that yours in fact were but just wondering the possibility...
also i ball in low tops and its not an issue for me. i play as a guard , kobe said it once and i do believe what he says. if your gonna roll your ankle, your gonna roll your ankle. the shoe isn't gonna really prevent ankle roll. but i'm paraphrasing. heres the article.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3761462

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom