Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I really love these Pure Platinums... I don't really get into LeBron shows... the only other pair are the Black & Gold P.S. Elite 9's but I definitely been wanting some X's. It's between this & the Grapes for me this weekend. Not sure which one I'm getting though.

2ii7ipz.jpg

Last edited:
Went to da mall and saw plenty of colorways on shelf.
IMO the lebron elites look cheap compared to the kds or kobes.

They look worse in person to me. The settings also don't look all that great in person either.

Looks like the lavas and homes are the best ones that I've seen in person.

I don't know how I would respond to the roasting y'all giving Lebronface.

Honestly it'd be better to just ignore, that's what I used to do when powerballin would troll me.

Wonder is he's still around.

I'm sure with that whole storyline it's convincing more people to grab these, now that it says they're from outer space, the whole galaxy thing

These are WAYYYY too sick. I def think I'ma have to pass on the Grapes & get these.

GrapeApe is that you? Or is somebody avy jackin :nerd: ?

What's up capt'n! Had to wait a bit to bring the avi back... My boy Westbrook goes down AND I was without my NT fam. Rough two weeks!

Man that tattoo is real nice quality, just not my style (I got a sleeve, just not into that genre myself) but it is perfect with those colors, dang!!

So they are doing the re-entry theme to go with the area 72s it seems, but these don't have that 3M, alien/space splatter or the cracking midsole that made the space theme fit for the Area 72s. They're definitely trying too hard. What's the in person opinion Memph? I thought the over saturated pics made em look the best possible.

GrapeApe is that you? Or is somebody avy jackin :nerd: ?

What's up capt'n! Had to wait a bit to bring the avi back... My boy Westbrook goes down AND I was without my NT fam. Rough two weeks!

Man that tattoo is real nice quality, just not my style (I got a sleeve, just not into that genre myself) but it is perfect with those colors, dang!!

So they are doing the re-entry theme to go with the area 72s it seems, but these don't have that 3M, alien/space splatter or the cracking midsole that made the space theme fit for the Area 72s. They're definitely trying too hard. What's the in person opinion Memph? I thought the over saturated pics made em look the best possible.

I WAS FEELING THEM IN PICS BUT THEY LOOK EVEN BETTER IN PERSON. THEY GIVE OFF A STRONG KD 4 GALAXY VIBE TO ME WITH THE SILVER AND ORANGE OUTLINED SWOOSH MINUS THE GITD SOLE. I SUCK AT TAKING PICS ON MY IPHONE BUT THE COLORS POP A LOT IN PERSON. PEOPLE ARE GONNA LIKE THESE WHEN THEY GET THEM IN HANDS ON SATURDAY. A TRANSLUCENT TEAL SOLE OR EVEN A GLOW IN THE DARK SOLE WOULD HAVE PUT THESE AT EPIC STATUS.

DIDN'T THINK I WOULD SAY IT BUT THESE ARE PROBABLY MY BEST LEBRON 10 PURCHASE EVEN MORE SO THAN GOLD MEDALS.

OF THE 10'S I'VE PURCHASED:

1. RE-ENTRY
2. GOLD MEDALS
3. AREA 72
4. JADES

I think those Memphis pics got me off the fence and onto the cop side...

Grapes and Platinums it is.

nice pickup Memph... I was trying to talk myself out of copping them. You solidified my decision to cop... :smokin

The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ is an aggressive, in-your-face combination of platinum and speckled blue upper mixed with pink near the toe to create an explosion of bold color, inspired by re-entry, monthly, into sneakerheads @zzez with the big d**k of high cost and exclusivity . With a full-length Nike Zoom Air unit and ultra-lightweight Flywire cables, this shoe will perform as good on the court as it looks off the court.

The ultimate landing gear. The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ drops Saturday, May 4. Access via @NikeStore Twitter link only.

LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’

$180

Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14

Limit 1 per customer

fixed

Last edited:
I wish Nike would spend less time trying to come up with these themes, storylines, and crazy nicknames and just release some better colorways.
But I guess its fitting, a colorway like the pure platinums should have a goofy nickname

Wheww Them Platinums Are Sick, My Body Is Ready, Though Im Gettin The Grape's First, I Hope Im Not Wrong. 

Btw I Would Love To Hear Nike Explain That Name
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Damn i need to pick up grapes, pure plats, digi floral janoskis and camo JS Bears all within a month. Broke as fugg soon

Back
Top Bottom