Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lace swapped blue laces on Lebron Elite Knicks w/ Gold Medal X. 

bron x is my favorite shoe hands down 
oh that's an interesting swap. I swapped the orange ones that come in the superheroes for the blue ones that come attached to the superheroes.

will take pics later, they will hit the ground for the first time friday when i hit up rockets/warriors courtside lol. it works cause gold medals have that blue midsole. first tried it on the normal red/white/blue homes because they have the orange outline coloring...but they got that red midsole. 

Last edited:
For the guys with BLACK SUEDE MINT EX!

I just got a pair off the NDC restock and was curious did anyone use any type of water sealer or spray on them? If so what's the best product and what's your advice as far as wear. Do they really take a beating in wet weather?

Thanks in advance!

I just got a pair off the NDC restock and was curious did anyone use any type of water sealer or spray on them? If so what's the best product and what's your advice as far as wear. Do they really take a beating in wet weather?

Thanks in advance!
Congrats, probably my favorite X. Mine have held up well, and still look DS from my release date purchase, though I have only worn them a handful of times. As long as you wear them lightly you should be fine, but some type of sealer couldn't hurt.

Thanks in advance!
I used my wife uggs waterproofer. Use it on all my suede/nubuck shoes. Be sure not to spray the lasered parts on the exts tho

Last edited:
when it comes to shipping, kicks crew has been pretty quick in the past but my area 72s shipped the 28th and still haven't reached the US, at least the tracking hasn't been updated

my last couple of orders I had my shoes in a matter of a few days

when it comes to shipping, kicks crew has been pretty quick in the past but my area 72s shipped the 28th and still haven't reached the US, at least the tracking hasn't been updated

my last couple of orders I had my shoes in a matter of a few days
Yeah I'm still waiting too, I chose the cheaper option though so it's coming through usps, what did u choose?

When Villa did the black friday week sale on the Elite Xs for 130 shipped, I was able to grab the crimsons but really wanted the supeheros instead but they sold out quick. And....just when I thought I would never find a brand new pair for that price ever again, well, I was able to pick up the superheros for $125 at champs! It was already on sale for 150 then I used the Champs Birthday Coupon to knock it down some more. Glad I waited to get these Elites scooping them up for these low prices are well worth it.

BTW, just to help anyone still looking for the elites for a good price the employee there told me that all Champs can stock locate and ship to you and from his knowledge theres definitely a good amount of pairs still lingering.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still waiting too, I chose the cheaper option though so it's coming through usps, what did u choose?

Thanks for the heads up I wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing the same

I'm pretty sure I chose the express because the total was like 222 but maybe I chose the cheaper option.

I'm just impatient I want these in and kicks crew has shipped to me really fast in the past. I've been wanting these shoes for a whole so the suspense is killing me

Back
Top Bottom