Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm salty I missed out on pure platinums for $90 on ruvilla. Ruvilla did hook me up with some other steals tho so I'll be alright.

Super late but I was checking out shoes for my nephew and noticed the tongue on the gs sizes are more plush than the adult version. Usually the differences on the gs versions are inferior but I actually like the plush tongue

A question about the LEBRON X CORK and how the thinner, leather laces that were factory-laced on would scratch the leather tongues when worn.

My question is : for those of you who swapped the thinner, leather laces with the thicker, waxed laces that were included in the lace bag, did the thicker, waxed laces still cause scratches as well ?

Last edited:
A question about the LEBRON X CORK and how the thinner, leather laces that were factory-laced on would scratch the leather tongues when worn.

Yea but not as bad, better of the 2 laces tho.

My question is : for those of you who swapped the thinner, leather laces with the thicker, waxed laces that were included in the lace bag, did the thicker, waxed laces still cause scratches as well ?

I don't have corks but I've worn my hazels and mints a handful of times each, with the thick waxed laces, & I have no scratches

The thicker laces aren't waxed.

I haven't worn my corks with the waxed laces I swapped right away because I thought the thicker ones look better.

But I've swapped back and forth a couple times on my Denims and the wax laces caused me no problems at all.

My Bron X stash is getting out of hand. I prefer the Elites to the EXTs and the regulars to the Elites. Favorite colorway is still the Prisms. Love the laces on the Prisms

Last edited:
Nike did there Cyber Monday Restock and I couldn't get the Denims in a sz 15!!! GONE IN 60 SECONDS

Back
Top Bottom