Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I ******G WON THE SHOE GALLERY RAFFLE !!!!

i messed their call 2 times and on the 3rd call i picked up right when they hung up. i called back and they still let win omfg.
Congrats! Hey when you go down there can you tell Danny to give me a call for a size 9. Lol

so how's the scene at NTSM
nerd.gif
, probably a circus out there...

I was there for about ten hours smh(2-3 guys after me) and I definitely think it means employee/manager will scoop it up. Y give the pack to me for retail when they could get three racks from someone else?
YOU WERE THERE FOR 10 HOURS???? When I went to get my ticket Thursday morning an employee working the door asked me for my opinion on something. He's arguing with a customer. The customer was claiming he wouldn't mind spending well over retail for the pack. The employee was like "you know what these are doing on eBay?"

me: Not really

"Basically would you spend 4 grand on these sneakers if you don't win this raffle?"

...no....

He's like SEE EXACTLY!! No sane person would do that. The customer is like but I'd get the seller down way below 4k.

The employee was like nah most people just give up if they can't get them at retail. And then he tells this desperate *** dude "you've got a problem if you're looking to spend thousands"

:lol: I was like I gotta go do the raffle in Brooklyn

Honestly, I had no choice but to use a bot. The culture they have fostered has created one in which you CANNOT get popular shoes unless you're one step ahead.

M E G!

Honestly, I had no choice but to use a bot. The culture they have fostered has created one in which you CANNOT get popular shoes unless you're one step ahead.

M E G!
View media item 533339
Just out of curiosity did you use the link grabber or the one where you had to click the link. Also, no need to defend yourself.. We all understand where you're coming from

YOU WERE THERE FOR 10 HOURS???? When I went to get my ticket Thursday morning an employee working the door asked me for my opinion on something. He's arguing with a customer. The customer was claiming he wouldn't mind spending well over retail for the pack. The employee was like "you know what these are doing on eBay?"

me: Not really

"Basically would you spend 4 grand on these sneakers if you don't win this raffle?"

...no....

He's like SEE EXACTLY!! No sane person would do that. The customer is like but I'd get the seller down way below 4k.

The employee was like nah most people just give up if they can't get them at retail. And then he tells this desperate *** dude "you've got a problem if you're looking to spend thousands"

:lol: I was like I gotta go do the raffle in Brooklyn
yea time passes by quickly when u camp, it's pretty relaxing actually

I was there for about ten hours smh(2-3 guys after me) and I definitely think it means employee/manager will scoop it up. Y give the pack to me for retail when they could get three racks from someone else?

Woow 10 hours is rough dude

I think I'm gonna unDS my shadow 1s today just to get over the saltiness of what happened but I'm not sad tho on another not have you guys seen the shooting star PEs? They look like the crimson elites kinda

RIP my camera. It had a good run I guess, but I wasn't able to get it to cooperate today so here are some phone shots. I'll borrow a good camera later.

The box is hilariously huge. They told me they didn't have any bags big enough so I had to just carry it out. Mall was fairly quiet so I wasn't that concerned, though one guy camping out on a bench couldn't take his eyes off as I walked past.

So hot. The iridescent/holographic print just takes it to another level. They OD on the laces though, 6 pair? Why?

I've never seen GITD this bright. I took these out of the box and just had them under a lamp for a few seconds. I brightened up the shot a good bit but still, I've never been able to capture the glow on camera, much less with a phone. I'll get some on feet shots later, feel free to make other shot requests.

Manager told me they gave out 2000+ tickets, and I saw one sheet with 17-18 slots on it. He had a lot of fun making the calls to the winners, it was funny. The excitement was infectious. The elites are outstanding but the lows look worse somehow in person.

Did anyone else notice on the replies to Nike's SOLD OUT tweet that the Grammar Police account came in and was replying to people? LOL it cracked me up
Yeah lol I was laughing when I saw them too I'm surprised they didn't jump on my mans tweet dhoe

Back
Top Bottom