Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I ******G WON THE SHOE GALLERY RAFFLE !!!!

i messed their call 2 times and on the 3rd call i picked up right when they hung up. i called back and they still let win omfg.

From a Miami cat to another, CONGRATS! Those Elites are fiya!

I ******G WON THE SHOE GALLERY RAFFLE !!!!

i messed their call 2 times and on the 3rd call i picked up right when they hung up. i called back and they still let win omfg.

oh you won...congrats...

where in Miami are you located?...

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

lol jk :nerd:

Dudes are bugging on eBay thinking these are gonna sell at 5000 or better. This pack will go for 2000-3000 max for now. Gotta hold on to them for a couple years if you want 5 grand.

congrats.. and props to that store for calling 3 times...  where i'm at they call once, and if you miss it you're done... and this is just for gr's

congrats.. and props to that store for calling 3 times...  where i'm at they call once, and if you miss it you're done... and this is just for gr's
They put every winning ticket number up through seperate IG vids...

There pick up window is all the way until Monday at like 5pm....

Only problem is they switched up the boxs towards the end....

Of course cats are calling rigged now!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like I'm going with plan B then. Where you at RonsWeedRoom?

1328572377_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
I just woke up. I got the ski masks and homemade smoke/flash bang grenades. I'll stop by sport chalet and get the canter levering ropes and cross bow to shoot metal arrows into their structure so we can zip line and drop down on unsuspecting RSVPers.

Last edited:
I called nike Lenox out of curiosity and they said they did a raffle, so must of been everyone that was in line got a ticket and then they shook the hat.. I would be mad if I were the first in line waiting since midnight and some guy who showed up 5 mins ago gets the same chance I do...

Last edited:
Nike Santa Monica said they don't know what they are doing with them if there are any that go unclaimed, I bet they will give them to the people if they see them waiting outside all night

That EXT pack pic looks great

Wish I could of got the Denims, and its a shame red suedes didnt release

ALL nike marketing.  Very few people from the general public won, I would say less than 50 pairs actually went to a consumer for retail. And out of the pairs that weren't on nike.com, almost 95% of them are on ebay and craigslist NOW.  I wish I would have taken a screenshot from last years pack to this years... there are WAYYY more available of this pack (that is for re-sell rape).

These may have been hard to obtain.... but not hard to find..... ebay has multiples of every size. Also the average buyer is paying 2200-2700... not the 4,000 and 5,000 grand people were expecting. (don't let the high ending auctions fool you)  Everyone is re-selling. Nike.com pairs aren't even up yet.

This is not the PAYDAY dudes were expecting.  Did I miss my pair.. YES.  Am I going to pay 5 times retail for a shoe everyone is trying to re-sell, NO.  Would I have sold mine if I got them... eventually a few years down the road or if someone offered me crazy money on the spot.

can't be greedy though.... scored all 4 these last week for... well... ALOT less than these packs...all ds NIB with receipts... please don't  PM me not for sale or trade...so I'm Good
nthat.gif

ALL nike marketing.  Very few people from the general public won, I would say less than 50 pairs actually went to a consumer for retail. And out of the pairs that weren't on nike.com, almost 95% of them are on ebay and craigslist NOW.  I wish I would have taken a screenshot from last years pack to this years... there are WAYYY more available of this pack (that is for re-sell rape).

These may have been hard to obtain.... but not hard to find..... ebay has multiples of every size. Also the average buyer is paying 2200-2700... not the 4,000 and 5,000 grand people were expecting. (don't let the high ending auctions fool you)  Everyone is re-selling. Nike.com pairs aren't even up yet.

This is not the PAYDAY dudes were expecting.  Did I miss my pair.. YES.  Am I going to pay 5 times retail for a shoe everyone is trying to re-sell, NO.  Would I have sold mine if I got them... eventually a few years down the road or if someone offered me crazy money on the spot.

can't be greedy though.... scored all 4 these last week for... well... ALOT less than these packs...all ds NIB with receipts... please don't  PM me not for sale or trade...so I'm Good
nthat.gif
You have no proof of numbers.

Every store that did twitter RSVP got at least one size run. That's 15 pairs x 18 stores. Plus the NDC release. Well over 50 pairs went to the public.

I just woke up. I got the ski masks and homemade smoke/flash bang grenades. I'll stop by sport chalet and get the canter levering ropes and cross bow to shoot metal arrows into their structure so we can zip line and drop down on unsuspecting RSVPers.
You guys are gonna need some backup too...let me help you guys by letting me be a diversion while you gluts go in the stockroom and get any remaining packs left....then I will be able to rese....I mean....rock these tough kicks right here!

Back
Top Bottom