Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If you don't mind sharing, where do you look to find this?  sorry, i'm not very good with this tech stuff. thank you
You have to look at the request response when the nike site tries to add your pair to cart. There's a key called "pil"

Welp, one more 10 and the 10 is done... on to the 11's
smokin.gif

QFT

So what else is dropping today that's worth anything? I feel the need to rip some people off since I couldn't do it with this. :lol:

Picked up my pack, list has one sheet of paper and only half full with names, probably one sz run

A quick FYI for those in the DMV.  I just stopped by Nike G'town to pick up my pack and noticed  on the check-in list the store only had 1 FSR (8-12, 13, 14).   At the time of pick up about 5 boxes were left behind the 1st floor register counter. If you wonder why so many ppl struck out, there you have it.

Since most don't like the Lows, I'm hoping I can score a pair for a somewhat reasonable price off the bay. Guess we'll see how many people decide to break up the packs.

Changed my bot to add to locker instead of add to cart...just gonna see how that works next release just for the fun of it. you never know.

Roosevelt had a raffle some old dude with whiskers and a 14 year old kid won. Old dude was acting like he hit the lotto, you know he flipping those.

Back
Top Bottom