Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

WAS ABLE TO GET 2 PAIRS FOR 2 LUCKY PEOPLE. STRUCK OUT ON ALL MY PERSONAL PAIRS AND I HAD 10 SPOTS GOING FOR MYSELF
laugh.gif
man you're cool 

Hope I can get this pack in 10 years when Lebron retires and they re-release to honor his second title!

Until then, definitely un-dsing my mints today to cheer myself up a bit. Wasn't even sure I was going to keep them until after this lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbkkt1  

I can only dream of that. My speed at home is 6 down (4 tonight), 1 up. Lol

What are you using dial up?

THE **** IS THIS?!!

he'll just be SOL. they are not in his cart, just his locker. Hence the "add to cart button". if they are still available (which we all know they are not) he'll be able to add em then check out. But since that's not the case the only thing he secured was a picture of 2 shoes to look at.

I have to make a return at Lenox today.... I will let you know the scene at around 12:30. Hopefully it's over with though.

Last edited:
My server spot in line with tweet grabber and autocart was 647.

My manual spot was 1500.

(you can see this if you know where to look.)
If you don't mind sharing, where do you look to find this?  sorry, i'm not very good with this tech stuff. thank you

I remember when dropping $150 on a pair of shoes was alot, now we all sit here and consider ourselves lucky when nike takes our hard earned 500 like it's nothing. Dont know about you guys but man just think of all the ish we have to put up with at work to CLEAR $500...Or even worse pay 2500+ to the resellers for some shoes we will never wear...when I take a step back I dont know what to think about all this...I feel like I work to hard to have to beg somebody to take my $...

Back
Top Bottom