Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

what are these magic words you guys are telling Nike to get coupons and % back? All I get is to return them for a refund, theres nothing we can do. 

what are these magic words you guys are telling Nike to get coupons and % back? All I get is to return them for a refund, theres nothing we can do. 
I just explain what is wrong with them in detail, attach pics on said faults, say how i do not wish to return as I wouldn't be able to get another pair as they are sold out.. just be pleasant and show that you are a true sneaker fan. 

If there is a fault they will man up and help you out, at least nike eu does.. this is the 4th time ive complained over about 8 shoes.. hazelnuts, mints (same ****** faults), black toes with marks on them and he got games with a messed up toe box/jordan sign on tongue that would not go "down" like normal.

keep trying with these hazelnuts that look like they have dog chewed laces. they say keep returning them, I will after I go hiking and fishing in them tomorrow 

keep trying with these hazelnuts that look like they have dog chewed laces. they say keep returning them, I will after I go hiking and fishing in them tomorrow 
Then you won't get anything but the shoe returned to you..they state that it has to be returned unworn outside.. if you keep on complaining about the same thing and hoping to get another customer assistant you are only pissing them off, every email etc is logged so they can see if you are doing it

Tailors.....they come in handy for people who don't know what size inseam to buy

Last edited:
Then you won't get anything but the shoe returned to you..they state that it has to be returned unworn outside.. if you keep on complaining about the same thing and hoping to get another customer assistant you are only pissing them off, every email etc is logged so they can see if you are doing it
nah, i just gave up i am going to wear them several times and return them, its in the 30 day window. i asked nicely and suggested buying laces from them. Two no gos, and Im not going to push for a third/fourth time. I really don't understand how dudes get these coupons weekly, I just tried one time and it seems like a hassle. 

nah, i just gave up i am going to wear them several times and return them, its in the 30 day window. i asked nicely and suggested buying laces from them. Two no gos, and Im not going to push for a third/fourth time. I really don't understand how dudes get these coupons weekly, I just tried one time and it seems like a hassle. 
30 day window IF

WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIP DATE

May be returned for any reason

Must be UNWORN and UNWASHED

If you sent in some worn shoes and I was working there they would be sent back to you snail mail.. either keep them or return them, isn't that hard.

Last edited:
Man, where did you find a pair? Seems like that championship pack will only sell for $5000 and I can't justify paying that amount on any release. Seems like anyone who has possession of that pack knows to ask a ridiculous amount making it impossible for anyone to cop.

30 day window IF

If you sent in some worn shoes and I was working there they would be sent back to you snail mail.. either keep them or return them, isn't that hard.
dude im good until aug 6. i know your trying help, but i got my bases covered . i got the nike chat chick to send me the ups slip and she said I can rock them and return them, if the laces continue to bother me. She said after aug 6, they have to be unworn and unwashed. 

If there are material or worksmanship defects/flaws you have two years from manufacture date..worn or unworn...no excessive wear tho.

Nike.com u.s. policy

WOW! And I REALLLLLLY wanna see the low Championship Xs with those orange laces. Can you do that lace swap?

you ain't the only one bro think they need to be on foot though to really see how the orange or green look on them
WOW! And I REALLLLLLY wanna see the low Championship Xs with those orange laces. Can you do that lace swap?

Last edited:
30 day window IF

Nike lets you return them within 30 days regardless if used or not.  After the 30 day period, sneakers must be unused in original packaging in order to get refund...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom