Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

and people were going nuts trying to spend 250 dollars on them, sold out in a matter of seconds.

I'd be curious to know their quality control or whatever those company's have when they look over what goes down the assembly line. It seems like they lack that department. Or they just look at them and say "**** it they'll up them anyway"

That poor toe though :smh:

:rofl: Hahahahahaha oh my god I love this place. That toe....

And my god that package couldn't be worse Jacob. It looks like it just exploded when you set it down

If you live in the city's that are going to release, why not go camp for the championship pack?

s2wu0y.jpg

You went thru the trouble to download and install a chrome extension but didn't use it. But on the day Nike changes their site you test it to see if it works.... that makes since.
This is a joke right? and for my first post ever after lurking for a while, I couldn't resist. You know how lame that sounds? Someone else put it best -

" [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You went thru the trouble to download and install a chrome extension but didn't use it. But on the day Nike changes their site you test it to see if it works.... that makes since.[/color]  "
i installed the extension which took all of 30 seconds, tested it and it worked fine, but since then never woke up on a Sat fiening for a sneaker release like my man ^^ up here... hope that makes some SINCE to y'all now hahaha simpletons 

The toe had to be the funniest thing yet dude got half a toe lol now I know why asking ppl how shoes fit differ from person to person. Dudes feet not Normal out here.

Last edited:
Hope the rampant quality issues I'm seeing with these EXT's make people have some second thoughts about shelling out $250+ at retail.

Back
Top Bottom