Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thirst will be real. A bunch of sneaker zombies descending on one location for a pair of shoes. If I was each and every one of those stores, I'd call the cops now.
^^TRUTH! Seems like if you win anyways you always get stuck with 8-9.5....  Never your size and size swapping will be impossible!

I just caved in and copped a pair for $799. Better than $1,000+ after release
tired.gif

ill have to disagree on that.

anyone wondering why these will retail for $305, its not because of the materials. thats only a small reason. 305 is Miami's area code, and it was clever of Nike to set that price point

|I

ill have to disagree on that.
There already being picked up off ebay for over that. After hearing there isnt a hoh near charlotte carrying em, i pulled the trigger. I have no chance coppin a pair at Social Status. People prolly already campin out there

Shout out to the dudes that gave me hell late last month saying HOH wouldn't be getting these....nike town only...lol....

Wow dumbass spending $799! At least you spent that money on shoes because it's obvious you got no girl to spend it on! LOL :D:tongue:

let him cook, if he wants to spend 700 on a pair of shoes with no worries than its on him..his money not urs. thought nt was the place of ballers, but when someone says they dropped 700 on a pair of shoes everyone starts gettin on him. Im the same way, if its worth it to me money aint no problem.

back to subject...good luck on getting corks to everyone; its gonna be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom