Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinishLine.com is going to re-release the unsold Jades on 11/13.

Last edited:
Fixed :D
You mean from their stores that didn't sell out they're putting them online? They sold out online, unless it's a restock or returns.

Hopefully this is true I had to return mines because the lace tip came off :smh:

Last edited:
Fixed
happy.gif

You mean from their stores that didn't sell out they're putting them online? They sold out online, unless it's a restock or returns.
I mean they are going to put the pairs that didn't sell out in-stores, online.

Anyway, size 7.5 Jades are available on Eastbay!

I know this isn't a "lebron x" but can anybody identify this jacket bron got on/ point me in the direction of purchasing.
View media item 133987

Usually if you check the credits or index page in the front of the magazine they will tell you who did the "styling" and what designer pieces they might be wearing in the photos. Now...if you're not looking at the magazine then disregard what I just said lol... :tongue:

Usually if you check the credits or index page in the front of the magazine they will tell you who did the "styling" and what designer pieces they might be wearing in the photos. Now...if you're not looking at the magazine then disregard what I just said lol... :tongue:

Lol, yea I don't have the magazine, but I tweeted NikeStore and they replied with this link, but that color is not avail :smh:
http://t.co/eBQhNUPM

I know this isn't a "lebron x" but can anybody identify this jacket bron got on/ point me in the direction of purchasing.
View media item 133987

That looks like a tan version of one of the NSW military jackets, either M-65 or M-62. They have a ton of variations. I'm not sure if I've seen a tan one of either on the Nike US site, but you can google other stores outside of the US that seem to have more NSW stuff than here. The Caliroots store is one

Nice pics Dc.

Hoping to have my Pressures by the weekend.

In regards to the PE LeBron yesterday for Veteran's Day the upper is apparently navy blue and not black which is what I thought they were originally.

Nice pics Dc.

Hoping to have my Pressures by the weekend.

In regards to the PE LeBron yesterday for Veteran's Day the upper is apparently navy blue and not black which is what I thought they were originally.

Thank you sir. As for the PE they definitely look black, but Nike will probably call it Dark Obsidian or something akin to that. Too bad they couldn't snag the W against the Grizz...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom