Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't really wear any of the released pairs yet.
Olympics
Blue Diamonds
Jades
Are all nowhere near Heat colors.
Edit: He's also worn those regular Breds in addition to the Pressures.

Very true. Although he could rock the GM's for a Veteran's Day theme like he did with the VIII's. But he could also wear that pair of homes that were posted pages back from Marqueesole with the orange around the swoosh.

That being said I will rephrase, sooo many PE's, and he's rocked the Pressure's and the Bred's with the red mesh panels, but at this rate everything he wears will be PE status with very little of those CW's actually making to the public. What's wrong with rocking Pressure's for every away game?? Not a big deal, just saying guys...

Thanks for all your replies guys, I'm guessin some of y'all are fellow active military peeps as well! I will go to the store and simply explain my situation...If they will not let me return my pair w/ discount so be it...I will call corporate...Again thanks for all the replies guys I reallly appreciate y'all!

Very true. Although he could rock the GM's for a Veteran's Day theme like he did with the VIII's. But he could also wear that pair of homes that were posted pages back from Marqueesole with the orange around the swoosh.
That being said I will rephrase, sooo many PE's, and he's rocked the Pressure's and the Bred's with the red mesh panels, but at this rate everything he wears will be PE status with very little of those CW's actually making to the public. What's wrong with rocking Pressure's for every away game?? Not a big deal, just saying guys...

I understand what you're saying.

He can't wear the GM today as they are a white based shoe and they are on the road meaning they will be wearing a dark shoe. That would have been a good shoe to wear on Veteran's Day though.

It does seem like he is going to wear a lot of PEs which is no problem to me. Hell if I could do that I certainly would.

^^ yeah jades are even tougher with the black laces. Saw them on RD & shoe is fire to me period. Didn't cop but they are nice, anybody know if there gonna be stingy numbers wise with the floridians? in stores beyond first day or should I wake up from that dream?

Thanks for all your replies guys, I'm guessin some of y'all are fellow active military peeps as well! I will go to the store and simply explain my situation...If they will not let me return my pair w/ discount so be it...I will call corporate...Again thanks for all the replies guys I reallly appreciate y'all!
Na fam...right is right. Mangers at shoe stores got a chip on they shoulders like they're the most successful people in the working world. You make it to where they can walk around in sneakers and work where they want. They should respect what you do.

I'll buy the floridian home.

Nike is charging too much for these shoes.

2, 3 pairs of Lebron = nearly $600 that's terrible

That's like 6 shoes in 7 games...don't quote me on the math fellas! lol... Be nice if he actually wears a release pair other than the Pressures in a game.
That's exactly right
smile.gif

http://nikelebron.net/photos/nba_12_13_timeline/
Just curious, you run this website right?

I think I'm going to need a dark pair of laces in my Jades.  Not typically one for lace swaps, but I like the balance with the green.

waiting for pics of the volt based dunkmans :nerd:

debating on the Dunkmans that come out next week..ill have to see them in person before deciding on them

Finally able to join the x family...jades were/are the only retail release I'll be getting. Seen those "seaweed" dunkmans today...not bad...green is more of a foamposite pine color...should be easy cop for those that want em, cause the champs that showed them to me don't EVER get good shoes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom