Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to say the Corks have officially become the New York Knicks of the sneaker culture. Grossly overrated but extremely entertaining. I respect the collectors like Sneakermane for his devotion to the line and even respect MEMPHIS for doing what he has to in order to get results BUT this shoe is not a classic shoe simply put. It was never worn for anything done of any importance which is what basketball fans usually measure a shoe's importance by, generally speaking right? I understand the commemorative role it plays but even that seems gimmicky seeing as the 10 isn't the shoe worn for his 1st ring. Why are so many people up in arms over missing it? I'm MAD excited about the Elites just by the color codes. Hope the model is awesome!

I hope you guys ain't forget about the other True lebron Fans, Like myself., Brandon, rich, Jed and Justin Dudes that have been here since the Lebron line.

and sometimes it makes me sick that the true dudes have been outta luck when it comes to these type of releases. Still looking for a size 10.5 Corks

....and they are obviously fake

*looks at join date*
mean.gif
i wasnt even paying attention that much, have a seat and chill. i was a longtime lurker before i joned. stand up then sit down a second time.

on topic, those "carmex" mcdonalds looking lebrons are TERRIBLE. literally, clown shoes.

NT keeps withholding my comments. i may have just joined but ive been lurking for about a year. and i own a couple pairs myself. i just told the guy theyre not elites because theyre Xs with custom paint. i didnt study the pic to see that they were fake.

on topic, those mcdonalds looking lebrons are terrible. theyre literally clown shoes...

edit: the post below this with the red laces is FIRE

Last edited:
Volts came in today had to take some outside pics had on three lights in the living room and still couldnt get the color right anyway heres my 2 cents to the thread

the 3M has a nice glow as well

Last edited:
volts r my next cop but i compared my dunkmans to them in store. i understand the hype of a clear sole, but why oh why didnt they use the PERFECTLY matched volt sole from the dunkmans on the volts? cuz the sole of the volts doesnt match its color...

Well this is my first post and I bet you guys will find this very interesting. 21 Mercer is complete bs, yes they gave out corks but obvs theres some bs going on there and honestly it's completely not fair to everyone else. I got my corks but there needs to be a stop to this!! the guy selling these pairs on ebay somehow gets the 1 of 1 wooden box and also the limited mirror box? also it seems he copped a 3rd normal pair all for resale. look at the sizes he has, all larger sizes which go for more money and less made...  Something needs to be done, everyone should be informed about this bs that goes on at 21 Mercer.

My pair from NDC came in earlier today. Everything came out great except one of the shoe laces. Looks like a rat got ahold of them before delivery 
laugh.gif

I'm over the corks flat out.. the lebron x allstar still through through best one out is the lebron x area 72lots will have somethingntonsay but juzt my view so sorry if offended

Well this is my first post and I bet you guys will find this very interesting. 21 Mercer is complete bs, yes they gave out corks but obvs theres some bs going on there and honestly it's completely not fair to everyone else. I got my corks but there needs to be a stop to this!! the guy selling these pairs on ebay somehow gets the 1 of 1 wooden box and also the limited mirror box? also it seems he copped a 3rd normal pair all for resale. look at the sizes he has, all larger sizes which go for more money and less made...  Something needs to be done, everyone should be informed about this bs that goes on at 21 Mercer.

View media item 291881

View media item 291882

View media item 291883

The dude is on the site. I also copped the gold box. No special hook up at all. Pure luck. I had a sealed envelope inside my box and when I opened it, BAM! I think they had a few at 21.

starting to see why they dropped the price to $250 hahah they couldn't even guarantee the product would make it to the consumer without all kinds of flaws and deterioration! 

My pair from NDC came in earlier today. Everything came out great except one of the shoe laces. Looks like a rat got ahold of them before delivery 
laugh.gif
the laces are 'waxed' leather and tend to be on the more delicate side, you guys complain about every little thing..some of you kats need jobs in QC at a manufacturing plant somewhere...

^^^

for 250 plus the hassle to cop, i would complain too! you saying billion dollar nike cant do quality control on an extremely limited pair of sneakers! cmon dont let em off the hook that easy......unless you work for nike quality control dept.

Last edited:
the laces are 'waxed' leather and tend to be on the more delicate side, you guys complain about every little thing..some of you kats need jobs in QC at a manufacturing plant somewhere...
I'm confused. So your saying. That's ok for Nike to ship a 250 dollar shoe w jacked up laces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom