Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would've been more congested if JJ had the Hyperposites too. I can sleep good tonight knowing I secured my pair. :smokin

seriously, so much for the link in my email being worth a crap, I still can't get it to take me to the Jades

Those Jades went FAST wow I was waiting on the 9's didnt want to check out asap I should have though 

hopefully people would be preoccupied with getting other shoes on NDC with a ton of them releasing tomorrow, so i can snag a pair of Jades
ohwell.gif

really?  i had a pair in my cart on ndc, eastbay and finishline.  got them from finishline with a 20 off rewards coupon.  super easy. size 11 

Found them on FNL like 2 mins before 8.  Crazy how they've become my go to site all of a sudden.  Too much of a headache to bother with Eastbay and NDC's new checkout systems.  Now to see them in person and make my final decision.  Probably the only LeBron X I'll cop unless I decide to ID something.

easy cop for the jades; FNL still has FSR i should of gone with FNL so i could of used a $20 reward coupon but whatever

Found them on FNL like 2 mins before 8.  Crazy how they've become my go to site all of a sudden.  Too much of a headache to bother with Eastbay and NDC's new checkout systems.  Now to see them in person and make my final decision.  Probably the only LeBron X I'll cop unless I decide to ID something.

whats Eastbay new check out system? I only use NDC.

If you try and check out on Finishline, it gives you the all sold out message. At least for size 11.5 and 12. So it looks like a FSR, but it really isn't.

New to the forums, first post is some concept 10's I mocked up.

Digicamo Lebron X... If this colorway came out I'd cop 20.
View media item 131996

[ATTACHMENT=928]Digicamo Lebron X (189k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Somebody said the All-Star theme is going to be military and posted some hyperdunks with digicamo. You might be on to something here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom