Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, he knows what I'm talkin about...This Jade CW is gonna be done w/ after this pair...And the more I looked @ the shoe, I'm loving this color w/ the red laces

That guy should get the Jades then. There's a whole year to get ID's. Plus potentially new ID options.

Last edited:
That guy should get the Jades then. There's a whole year to get ID's. Plus potentially new ID options.
Now, we're on the same page...And that's another reason why I hate ID'in Nike shoes cuz around February they usually add a new color or material to their BBall shoes

Those denim joints...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Carbons will be purchased for the low, those are underrated.
jus like 3x black last yr. im on em

I love how everyone here is hyped for the Jades and predicting a sell out when in Europe they have the Jades on Nike in all sizes, and the bred with the colored hyperfuse panels, not to mention the matte red rookies that have built up hype. All sizes!!! Nike is toying with us and they know it, and / or they make more money selling there? 

Don't flame me for asking about the special boxing for the Pressures, are there still chances of getting one with the special box if I order from NDC?

I love how everyone here is hyped for the Jades and predicting a sell out when in Europe they have the Jades on Nike in all sizes, and the bred with the colored hyperfuse panels, not to mention the matte red rookies that have built up hype. All sizes!!! Nike is toying with us and they know it, and / or they make more money selling there? 
You're comparing demographics in two different countries/continents.

Last edited:
Is there a difference between the Jades coming out tomorrow and the ones that came out last month? Someone told me the Nike check on the older pair is 'jeweled' and the pair coming out tomorrow is painted on....any truth to this?

Is there a difference between the Jades coming out tomorrow and the ones that came out last month? Someone told me the Nike check on the older pair is 'jeweled' and the pair coming out tomorrow is painted on....any truth to this?
They're exactly the same. They were painted on last month too.

Don't flame me for asking about the special boxing for the Pressures, are there still chances of getting one with the special box if I order from NDC?
Honestly I have no clue.

You could speak with NDC customer service rep about this.

Maybe they'll help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom