Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude was selling for 1500 lmao
Sucks for him that just about every one else in that line is only buying to sell for $1500 themselves. 
roll.gif

lol is that at bev center?
One time a person was selling LeBron 8 south beach on the release day on the streets in the same place, I saw two people come from behind and hit him over the head. He was knocked out, as the two took the shoes and ran to a waiting car close by. That is something I wouldn't do.

One time a person was selling LeBron 8 south beach on the release day on the streets in the same place, I saw two people come from behind and hit him over the head. He was knocked out, as the two took the shoes and ran to a waiting car close by. That is something I wouldn't do.

South beaches were SITTING on release date at Beverly Center bro. nobody was reselling on release date

Wait so the box and stuff was worth $55? I thought the price drop just meant more were available? LOL.

For all the Chicago heads on here, I heard they passed out tickets at Madison and Pulaski already. Is that true?

Last edited:
South beaches were SITTING on release date at Beverly Center bro. nobody was reselling on release date
In Orlando and third st. there was we were going back after parking at the neighborhood parking in that area and saw it there that's why you didn't see it. Also there has been robberies in the parking lot there as well. So what that person is doing is risking it by selling that way.

Seen this on Deftronic site just passing it along.. don't murder me
nerd.gif

They Crease ..They Flake Off.. ..You can't get them really wet.. ..You can't get excess dirt on them because it would be too hard clean with any liquid substance....There is no padded inner-lining.. ..They come in a regular brown NSW Box..

ive been on strike from PG Plaza HoH since i heard how silly it was down there.

Man last time I was up there was for the galaxy flight ones. The manager told everybody they wont release em that day then they sold em later that day... Shady stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom